Chapter 1 Bad News

Warnings: cussing, abuse, and small transphobia

"You have got to be serious!" Tomura yelled the noise was followed by a series of cusses and sounds of things breaking. Kurogiri sighed more stuff he'd have to clean up because of Tomura's outburst. As the young man's butler it was his duty to clean up after him even if at the age of nineteen Tomura should be able to control his anger.

"I'm assuming you told him?" All For One asked he was standing outside Tomura's room door with Kurogiri. "Yes, master he was notified this morning of his marriage with Touya Todoroki." Kurogiri said before stepping back knowing the man would want to talk to the raging prince.

All For One sighed he opened Tomura's bedroom door. All For One ducked as a plant was thrown at his head narrowly missing it. Once Tomura realized it was him and not Kurogiri he offered a mumbled apology. "Sensei you aren't seriously sending me off to be married to someone are you?" Tomura asked he showed desperation in his eyes.

"Yes, I am we need some way to ally ourselves with the Fire Kingdom. All Might is getting to strong I need help from someone else who also hates him." All For One said calmly. Tomura's face turned from betrayed to disgust. "So, you send your only heir to be married off like I'm worthless?" Tomura asked venom laced his voice.

"You are not worthless boy. Quite the opposite you have a strong quirk it shall come in useful whenever you have a heir." All For One said Tomura started breathing heavily. "Is all I am to you a way to sort your damn problems! I hate you! You're a coward! Sending a barely adult to be married to someone they don't know for a damn alliance!" Tomura yelled it was so loud his throat was sore by the end.

"You shall not talk to me that way Tomura Shigaraki!" All For One yelled back making the young man flinch. Shigaraki felt rage boil under his skin it exploded in a hot fury. "I'll say whatever I damn feel like! You bastard I can't believe you're sending me away!" Tomura yelled he reached towards his guardians face in a fit of rage.

All For One dodged the attack easily sending Tomura tumbling to a heep on the floor. Tomura was on his feet quickly he tried again. All For One blocked this attack with his hand he didn't even flinch as a part of his arm decayed. The man brought his hand back he struck his disobedient heir across the face hard enough to send him back off of his feet and leave a dark red mark across his pale cheek.

"You shall do as your told got it?" All For One asked but it was more of a demand. Tomura didn't have a choice. Tomura clutched at his bruised cheek in shock his eyes were wide and tears were in the corners of his deep red ruby colored eyes. "Yes, sir." Tomura said quietly he brought his knees to his chest hiding his face in-between his hands.

"Good." All For One said as he strode out of the room. He saw Kurogiri looking in his face was blank like always. "Clean up the mess Kurogiri." All For One ordered. "Yes, All For One." Kurogiri said nodding as he walked into the messy bedroom. All For One walked away he had paperwork to do to make the marriage official.

Tomura didn't acknowledge Kurogiri as he walked in. He cried silently his tears soaking into the fabric of his pants. "Are you okay Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked curiously to see if the young man was alright. "Just clean this up leave me alone!" Tomura snarled.

Kurogiri took the initiative he focused on cleaning ignoring the sound of Tomura's quiet sobs. He wished he could do more but their was nothing he could do for the young prince. It was against his programming. If All For One found out he could feel he'd be rewired or replaced. That could not happen. Kurogiri had his purpose in life. To protect Tomura Shigaraki at all costs.

Dabi walked the length of the city for hours. He was pissed off immensely. Dabi had accepted years ago he wasn't going to be the ruler of the fire kingdom. According to his dad he wasn't cut out for it. Stupid poor little Shoto was getting the thrown even if it was Dabi's birthright.

Thinking about that made him frown harder but that wasn't what had made him angry enough to storm out of the palace without telling a single other soul. Not even Natsuo knew and he always knew where Dabi went on his late night expeditions. Dabi had felt because his dad had informed him that he was to be married off to some prince from the Void Kingdom.

He knew his father would do anything to win the war against All Might but to have alliance with a evil ruler was even low for him. Dabi hated the very idea of it but he didn't have a choice. He wanted to run away he even considered it. He would have to have a good plan though because he was sure his dad would higher more security.

It was difficult to get out of the palace unnotcied already let alone adding more guards and his dad keeping a better eye on him. Dabi laughed manically as he lit several trees on fire in the middle of the city. People screamed running away. Good let them be scared he thought. The trees burst into colors of brilliant blues that Dabi loved.

"She's over there!" Someone yelled as they spotted Dabi. Dabi felt himself smile wider as the guards ran in his direction. He would let them take him for now. He'd play along until he could get out of this. Maybe, he'd stay if his husband was entertaining enough he might get curious. Dabi felt strong hands grab his shoulders looked like he was being confined in the palace after all.

Some background information needed for this story is that this takes place in past times meaning nothing is modern. To clarify Dabi was referred to as she by the guards that wasn't a accident on my part. In the time period is set two men wouldn't be allowed to marry. Dabi is a man but no one considers him one. That's why All For One also referenced to Tomura having a heir will a strong quirk. I like trans Dabi I know I have a issue. Thanks for reading Tobi out!