Charter 9 Threat

Tomura struggled against his attacker he elbowed them in the stomach. Tomura heard a pained groaned he opened the door hurriedly running out. Tomura waited for who ever had made the mistake of trying to attack him to come out of the closet. Tomura's eyes widened as he saw Dabi stumble out a moment later.

"You." Tomura growled he would say he was surprised but he'd be lying. "Miss me princess?" Dabi asked he lit his hand on fire. "Why are you trying to attack me?" Tomura asked he knew they hated one another but he thought they were past that at least for now. "Well, considering I won't have any freedom while I'm legally bound to you I'm going to kill you. I'm not sticking around here." Dabi said he advanced a few steps forward.

Tomura laughed it sent chills down Dabi's spine but he kept his face impassive. "Good luck even if you manage to do that Kurogiri is probably nearby. Plus did you forget about All For One?" Tomura asked amused Dabi was dead either way if he killed Tomura. "I hate to tell ya but All For One doesn't give a fuck about you!" Dabi said he aimed a blast of fire at Tomura's head.

Tomura rolled out of the way their was now a black scorch mark on the wall. "I know but I'm still his heir he'll still kill you." Tomura said he dodged another blast of fire. He cussed under his breath he couldn't get close enough to do anything to Dabi. He was a close range fighter if he could get close enough he'd easily be able to overpower him.

Smoke started rolling off Dabi's body after he used his fire a few more times. He kept talking and taunting Tomura. Tomura grinned he'd figured out the other man's strategy. Dabi talked to distract his opponent while he bided time for his body to cool down so he didn't overheat himself. This was the perfect time to strike.

Tomura ran straight at Dabi he tackled him causing them both to fall to the floor. The air was knocked of out Dabi's lungs as he hit the floor that was all the time Tomura needed to pin his hands over his head. Tomura put his free hand on Dabi's neck it was a warning he wouldn't hesitate to decay him. Dabi could still light every part of his body on fire but he had to use his hands if he wanted to be precise with his fire or shoot off a blast of flames.

Besides, at the moment he was overheated. The only way to Dabi would be able to kill Tomura was to set the entire palace on fire. Not that Tomura doubted he'd do that and kill both do them at the same time so he kept a close watch on Dabi.

"What is the meaning of this?" Kurogiri asked he had come to check on Dabi to give him a tour but instead he saw the prince holding down Dabi. "Dabi tried to kill me." Tomura growled he put more pressure on Dabi's throat making it hard for him to breathe. "Both of you up at once!" Kurogiri commanded.

Tomura felt like a child her been scolded for something naughty. He looked away from Kurogiri he got a lecture about how he should have found Kurogiri instead of fighting Dabi. "He was aiming fire at me!" Tomura protested he stomped his foot like a child. "Eh, grow up." Dabi said his eyes were closed and his hands were locked behind his head.

Tomura growled but he didn't reply to the other man's comment. "Dabi you are not to hurt Tomura understand?" Kurogiri asked it wasn't much of an option though. "Yeah, yeah won't hurt the brat." Dabi said dismissively. Kurogiri sighed looks like he'd have to babysit literally adults after all. Why couldn't those two just behave themselves?

If Dabi hadn't been the one to kill Tomura Kurogiri was sure Tomura would have tried to kill Dabi eventually. "You both grow up go to your rooms." Kurogiri said he was in a no nonsense mood. "You aren't the boss of me." Tomura said he pouted like a child. Kurogiri opened a portal right under Tomura he was teleported to his room.

Dabi laughed he found the situation amusing. "As for you if you lay a hand on Tomura again I'll dispose of you myself." Kurogiri said his voice was even but he had a clear threat in his eyes. He intended to keep his word on that. Dabi felt a shiver go down his spine he supposed he didn't want to make Kurogiri mad. He'd have to find another way to escape.

"I'll just head back to my room." Dabi said he pointed down the hallway. As soon as he was almost in his room he was suddenly teleported back by Kurogiri. "I still have to give you the tour." Kurogiri explained at Dabi's annoyed and confused stare. Dabi followed him wordlessly he didn't have anything to say and if he was being honest not that he would be to anybody he was still a little frightened of the man.

Kurogiri showed him the entirety of the palace he teleported them place to place so that Dabi didn't tire. Once they were done Kurogiri teleported him in front of his room. Dabi sighed he collapsed on his bed it had been a long day for him. Dabi felt his eyelids get heavy he found this time he couldn't resist the tempting lull of sleep.

Dabi awoke a few hours later he rubbed at his eyes gently carefully of the staples under his eyes. He got up to look out his window it was dark. Dabi grumbled of course it couldn't be morning yet could it? Their was a knock on his door Dabi walked slowly over to get it taking his time.

A slightly annoyed Kurogiri was standing there. "It is dinner time you have been requested to eat with the prince." Kurogiri said before he walked away. "By who?" Dabi yelled as Kurogiri rounded the corner. "It doesn't matter just be down there in ten minutes." Kurogiri said before teleporting away leaving Dabi's question unanswered. Kurogiri smiled he had staged the dinner it was time for them both to get along.