Chapter 4 Singed

Dabi gritted his teeth he was pinned to the floor with a guy who most likely had a deadly quirk. Dabi was in a bad spot he knew but he also could get out of it. "Don't call me that again." Tomura growled he tightened his grip around Dabi's neck making it harder for him to breath.

Dabi didn't reply even if he wanted to snark that Tomura had started it. Then again maybe he had by making him laugh and getting him in trouble with All For One. He supposed it didn't matter as they both clearly hated one another.

Dabi heated up his body blue flames leapt up from his skin singling the front of Tomura's shirt and jacket. Tomura leapt off of him he took a defense stance. Dabi bet he'd been trained to defend himself he was a male heir to All For One after all.

Dabi hadn't been taught by anyone he'd been expected to let other people protect him. Good thing he had taught himself with his various trips to the town. You never know when someone wanted to try to rob you blind when you weren't paying attention.

Tomura dodged a blast of blue flames as Dabi aimed for his head. The guard tried to step between them but he was too late. He screamed loudly falling to the floor as he was consumed by blue flames. Tomura had managed to dodge but not the guard. Dabi and Tomura both watched as he turned into ash quickly.

Now a line a blue flames separated them. Dabi's dress was burned in several places the end being the worst of the flames attack. Not that Dabi cared he hadn't wanted to wear it in the first place. Tomura and Dabi locked eyes in both their gazes said the silent message they felt no emotion towards the dying man.

Both of them had one thing in common. They didn't care. Dabi felt a smirk rise on his lips he tipped his head back and laughed. He hadn't enjoyed killing the guard specifically but he didn't care that he was a pile of ash either. Dabi loved the color of his flames it seemed Tomura did to as he watched the flames flicker brighter.

Tomura backed up a step the flames to intense for him to stay close for much longer. Dabi stood where he was he was used to the extreme heat his flames made. Dabi grabbed the bottom of his dress he grinned wider as he heard the material rip as he pulled on it.

The bottom was now up to his knees he threw the burnt red material into the fire. Red wasn't Dabi's thing he preferred blue. The door burst open Enji and All For One were finally back. Dabi thought he heard someone yelling at him but he didn't register it as he was thrown over someone's shoulder and carried out of the room.

Dabi knew the hands that were around his waist weren't his father's or All For Ones. They were to small and not rough from years of working. Dabi was surprised whenever he saw a red waist coat. Dabi let Tomura carry him away from the flames that had threatened to consume them all. Dabi closed his eyes he focused on calming down from his adrenaline high.

Dabi knew he had been sat down in a wooden chair at one point. They were all now in the dining room while Enji and All For One signed the documents. After they left Dabi was aware he was getting yelled at for nearly burning down the palace but he didn't have the energy to be snarky or be scared. He just felt empty. He had felt so happy while the flames burned. It had died when the embers went out.

Tomura tossed his burnt waist coat into the garbage can of some random person who lived just outside the palace. He smelled like smoke now. He smelled how Dabi smelled all the time. Tomura shivered as he remembered how Dabi had laughed like he was free for the first time as he watched the flames burn everything around them.

The blue had reflected into Dabi's own eyes. His eyes were beautiful Tomura thought to bad the rest of him was just as scarred and ruined as Tomura was. Maybe in a different world they'd get along. They weren't scarred they would love one another. To bad they couldn't make that world.

When Tomura took off his golden colored undershirt later he had several light burns across his chest from where he'd picked Dabi up when he was still partially on fire. Tomura sighed he supposed they would go away. All the burn marks just blended in with the rest of his scars that littered his body. If he was burnt Tomura thought Dabi hadn't escaped the flames unharmed either.

Dabi tore off the ruined dress with anger. He hated that damn thing he vowed to never wear one again. Even if Enji tried to force it on him he would burn him and his father to the ground. Dabi looked down at his torso he had bright purple burn marks all along his chest, stomach, and arms.

Dabi shrugged he always had new ones it wasn't shocking he had added more. He grimaced as he bent over his chest hurt. The fire had gotten the worst there other than his arms. That part of his body was one of most destroyed in the fire that had given him his scars years ago. His legs had mostly escaped the damage.

Dabi put on his old black stitched together waist coat. He sighed he was happy to finally have it back on again. It covered part of his scars and was comforting. The collar was burnt but he didn't care it was still his favorite piece of clothing he wore. Dabi frowned as he realized he wouldn't be able to wear it next week during his wedding. Weddings were supposed to be a happy event not one looked to in dread.

Till Death Do We PartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara