Chapter 8 Hatred

Dabi stared blankly as the few possessions he'd brought with him were packed into the palace by a servant. Dabi had wanted to carry it himself even after years of living in a palace he still couldn't understand why royal people couldn't carry a few things by themselves.

  He had relented after his father said he needed to make sure people didn't confuse him for a servant. Dabi had tuned him out after that not really caring about whatever he was blabbing about.

"Greetings Dabi my name is Kurogiri I am Tomura Shigaraki's personal butler and bodyguard." Kurogiri said he bowed to Dabi which caused the young man to roll his eyes. Kurogiri took note of Dabi's annoyance he stopped once he realized he had caused it. "Follow me sir I shall lead you to where you shall be staying." Kurogiri said he lead the way.

Dabi followed knowing he didn't have a choice. Kurogiri lead him up several flights of stairs towards the top of the palace. Dabi wasn't tired like he thought he would be at the end. It probably helped his old room had been pretty high up in Enji's palace. Dabi took his suitcase from the servant with a thankful nod he held onto it with one hand.

Dabi looked at Kurogiri for confirmation that this was indeed where he was supposed to be staying. Kurogiri nodded encouragingly Dabi opened the door. The wooden door squeaked as it opened looks like this room hadn't been used in a while. "I thought you were making me stay with the prince?" Dabi asked confused.

"Well, he doesn't seem to want that so you shall have your own room until you both get along better. It is unwise to leave you two unattended at the moment as I'm sure your aware." Kurogiri said he walked away after that leaving Dabi alone to set up his things. Kurogiri had promised to come back in about a hour to give him a tour of the palace. He guessed he needed to know his way around if he planned to escape.

Dabi spent the next five minutes putting his things away. He had brought the blanket Natsuo had given him and his clothes that was it. Dabi didn't really need anything from his old room he just left it all for his dad to throw out whenever he decided to fully rid his life of everything having to do with Dabi.

Dabi sat on his bed he had no idea what to do for the next hour. Dabi wanted to take a nap since he'd stayed up late last night. He might be being paranoid but he didn't want to sleep in a unfamiliar place with his murderous husband who'd tried to kill him no more than two days ago. Dabi sighed he decided to take it upon himself to explore his room.

The walls were white Dabi hated the color white. It was so duel and boring. The carpet was black which he could get behind. Other than that the room was mostly bare except the dresser which he'd put the clothes that he couldn't hang up in. Dabi would have to change the color of the wall or put something on it he hated the vast expanse of that color.

Tomura opened his bedroom door he looked left then right before walking out into the hallway. He wanted to talk to his only friend in the palace. He may be antisocial but he still had friends. All For One didn't know about the friendship he wouldn't approve of his choice. If Kurogiri knew he never spoke of it. All For One may have had Kurogiri created but he served Tomura.

The man cared for him even if he didn't show it. Tomura didn't know how he felt about that. Kurogiri almost always knew where he was though since his job was to protect Tomura. He hated being watched when he wasn't aware of it on the other hand though at least he knew he would always have Kurogiri to help him if a he got attacked or ambushed.

Tomura decided their was no way Kurogiri didn't not know about his friendship. Tomura made his way down to the stables which was right before the garden. Tomura looked around to make sure no one was following him before he made a run for the stables. He closed the barn door hurriedly behind him he panted he leaned against it while he caught his breath.

"Hey, Tomura it's been a while!" Spinner greeted as he came out from a stall. He grinned at his friend causing Tomura to feel a grin slipping onto his face as well. "Sorry for the delay but I've been busy getting married." Tomura said sarcastically he saw Spinner roll his eyes fondly.

"Is she cute?" Spinner asked he grinned when he saw Tomura blush. "It's a guy and no he's the ugliest thing to walk the planet." Tomura said he glared at the wall as he thought about Dabi. Spinner's eyes widened comically, "What?" He asked confused. "All For One really let you do that? Does he know your into gu-" Spinner began Tomura cut him off by putting his hand over his mouth.

"Shh someone could hear you!" Tomura hissed he removed his hand from Spinner's mouth. Tomura waited a few tense seconds for someone to barge in after they didn't he let out a sigh of relief. "No he doesn't know that and I'd prefer if he never does." Tomura said shooting Spinner a glare. "Sorry man forgot." Spinner said he offered Tomura a apologetic smile.

Tomura sighed, "It's okay to explain the situation at hand I think he was born a women but he's not anymore." Tomura said he tried to explain it but he find he couldn't that well. Spinner looked confused Tomura didn't blame him he'd never heard of anything like this before either. "Aren't you like confused and weirded out?" Spinner asked curiously.

"I don't understand it but no I'm not weirded out. What he does with his own life is none of my damn business." Tomura said shrugging he honestly didn't care if Dabi wanted to be himself even if he hated him. "Hm, I guess your right." Spinner said he grabbed a comb to brush a horses fur. "Anyways, I'll see you around." Spinner said waving he couldn't be away from his job for to long.

"Yeah, see you around." Tomura said he waved at his friend before leaving. Tomura walked back to his room making sure he wasn't being followed again. Tomura almost screamed when he was dragged into a closet the only thing stopping him was a hot hand over his mouth.