🫧|eleven|🫧

Cordelia felt horrible

She felt stupid, she felt like she was an idiot. How stupid could she be? To let her stepdad finger her in her mothers bed, just for him to cuddle her mother right after she's back in her bed. She felt used, felt so stupid. Felt like a whore, felt like somebody who couldn't keep their legs closed.

She'd wanted to cry last night. She wanted to sob, wanted to curl up in Scorpius' bed and tell him everything she's done. She didn't think she'd feel this way the next morning, didn't know what the consequences would be. He'd fingered her and then ate her out to clean up the cum.

Now, she can hardly keep her eyes open as she feeds Carmella, her eyelids threatening to close. She didn't realize baby's wake up early, and she certainly didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

Her mother walked into the kitchen, along with Scorpius, and Cordelia gave him a blank look. How could she look at Scorpius knowing what she's done? She didn't know how she was gonna be able to keep him in the dark for much longer.

"Morning," he sat in front of Cordelia and Carmella, rubbing his eyes. "You okay?"

She nodded her head, and fought the urge to get out of the kitchen when Draco was approaching it. But her eyes caught something blue, white buttons going down the middle, and that one little grey button at the bottom.

A vile was rising in her throat, and her heart shattered to pieces.

Something inside of her mind stopped working for a moment. Her hands stilled with the baby food, and when Draco finally entered the kitchen completely, she gasped, so softly but horridly, that even her mother turned her head.

"Cordelia?"

Her mouth parted, and she ignored Scorpius' pleads for her to answer him. All she could do was freeze for a split second— and then her eyes were watering, and she finally gripped her chest, her breathing getting heavier.

When she'd stood up, she leaned over the trash can and threw up everything she'd eaten in the past hour.

When she was 11, she helped her father sow on the grey button because the white one had fallen off. She'd laugh every time he'd put it on because the grey button was smaller than all the white ones.

Draco was wearing her fathers shirt.

The same one that she kept underneath her pillow every night because it was the only thing she had left of him. She put it in the dryer last night after being washed and she forgot to take it out— because now Draco was wearing it.

Not one tear leaked out of her eye, still.

"It took me awhile to understand this morning."

Cordelia stopped short where she was walking, her hands in her pockets of her hoodie. Draco was leaning against the doorframe, his shirt changed, and called into work because he was worried about her. Scorpius was at work, and her mother left.