New Beginnings

Middle school came by in a flash and before I knew it I'm in my first year of highschool, middle school wasn't memorable nor was their any memories i particularly liked it was just normal but it's not liked i had any bad memories either, it was just ordinary. 

I'll be attending Fukurodani High this year there's not any particular reason i choose this school, it's the closest one to my neighborhood so it's convenient when i told my brother that he gave me a disappointed look and told me that i should enjoy life more, well it's not like I'm not enjoying life I'm just enjoying it minimally. 

today's my first day at Fukurodani so i headed out and started walking towards the school, it was early in the morning but there was already a bunch of people going in and out i tried my best not to get near people. 

"oi you're still seriously hung up about that? come on that was yesterday, you're obviously not gonna always make it past 3 blockers" 

"arghh! i thought i'd totally make that!" 

"no use in getting hung up on it" 

I heard two male voices behind me getting closer then finally one of them bumped into me, i almost fell forward since the ground was rocky but i caught myself before i embarrassed myself in front of everyone. Tch 

"Ah! sorry sorry! i couldn't see you cause you're so short! ah! are you a first year?!" 

Excuse you, I'm An Average height and woah, that hair. 

"..it's fine please watch where you're going." 

"sorry, this guy can be a dumbass sometimes, forgive him" 

The guy next to him said, well i already said it was fine it's not like I'm gonna hold a grudge on him just because of that. I nodded and continued walking anyway. 

"You dumbass watch where you're going!" 

I heard the guy yell before i entered the hallways, what an energetic pair, so early in the morning too. 

i squeeze my way into the ocean of people in the hallway and try to make my way to my classroom, i finally make it and sat down in a hurry, i pant and sweat drips down my forehead, i feel like i just ran a marathon..

"omg! you came to this school too?!" 

I look behind me and saw two girls squeal at each other, they must have attended the same middle school. 

 since it was the first day we didn't do much and basically just stayed inside our classrooms not that i was complaining though. 

||Time Skip||

The bell rang and after a long day of doing nothing at school i was in a hurry to go back home and do nothing. 

"come one! the first years will be arriving today!"

i hear a guy scream behind me, his voice and steps keep coming closer and eventually bump into me. 

"Ah! sorry!" 

He looked back before running off, isn't that the same guy from earlier? 

I continue walking and another guy from the class next door bumped into me. 

is it a trend to bump into people nowadays, what is this. 

"ah sorry about that" 

he bowed before leaving, that guy and the other one from earlier seemed like they were going in the same direction, should i follow them? not like i have anything better to do, why not.

so i ended up following them, they went to the back of the school and entered this big gymnasium, i went closer and heard the sound of shoes hitting the floor and making squeaky sounds, i took a peak and looked inside the small crack of the door.

Oh and there was those guys from earlier, huh...muscles..

"I'm Akaashi Keiji i graduated from mori junior high school and i played setter, nice to meet you" 

It's that guy

"ooh! a setter! hey! hey! toss for me will ya!" 

The other guy from earlier yelled, I've been wondering this for some time now but...seriously what is up with that hair did he wake up like that and decided he'd go to school like that? 

i sighed and headed back to the main exit and while doing so i bumped into someone, seriously what the hell? 

"oh! you're that girl from earlier! but what are you doing here? are you interested in volleyball?" 

oh so it was a volleyball club. 

"um no, i just uh wanted to see where that guy was going in a hurry..." 

"oh you mean bokuto? yeah that guys always excited, forgive him will ya?" 

sure why not I'm a kind person after all, or teach him to behave what is he? a wild animal? 

"I'm Akinori Konoha By the way, I'm a second year" 

"I'm Y/N Sugawara, a first year" 

"nice to meet you sugawara-chan, then I'll see you around!" 

i nod and walk away, and this time i  will go home without any interruption, seriously what is up with all these obstacles getting in the way. 

i walk home and jump on my bed sighing, It's only me and my mom here in tokyo while my dad and brother are in miyagi prefecture it's not like our parents are divorced or anything we originally all lived in Miyagi but when i was in my 2nd year of middle school my mom's new job was in tokyo and she had to leave for work

i could have choose to stay with my brother and dad but i figured my mom would be lonely if none of her family is there with her. 

my mom bought me a phone when i entered my 3rd year of middle school so i could stay in touch with my brother and dad, though my brother rarely texts me ever since he's got into high school two years ago. 

well not like it bothers me or anything. 

Tomorrow won't be as relaxing since we'll actually have classes this time around, oh well.