Cherry Blossoms

i walked to school and noticed some of the tree's leave's were slowly turning into a light shade of pink, despite of my personality and how i act i actually like the color pink, my brother use to tease me because of it he'd say it was unlike me. 

but it's not like I'm a tomboy either. 

"did you see my spike yesterday! i went like woosh! then Baam!" 

i know that voice. 

i turned around just a slight and saw that familiar hair and clicked my tongue, those two other guys from yesterday are with him too, i clicked my tongue. how is it that I'm always bumping into them? 

"Oh! hey first year!!" 

ack. 

is he calling out to me? probably not right? seriously what is wrong with him ugh i wanna run. 

"Hey!! you're that first year from yesterday!!" 

"do you remember me? I told you my name yesterday" 

the guy next to the crazy hair dude said. 

"yeah uh Konoha-senpai right?"

"oh! you remembered" 

"Of course" 

is that it? can i go now.

"hu-what!!! Konoha! you know this first year!!!?" 

"yeah i caught her sneaking around the volleyball room yesterday" 

woah let's not spread false information please, i was not sneaking around don't make me sound like some creep. 

"ehh!!! are you interested in volleyball!!??" 

no. 

"not really, it was just to pass some time" 

why am i being interviewed. 

"ehhhh, Ah! I'm Bokuto Kotouro by the way! a second year!" 

"oh then I'm Akaashi Keiji a first year" 

"...nice to meet you all, um I'm Y/N Sugawara, a first year" 

i Awkwardly stand in front of them, just kind of idling. 

"uh...I'll get going now" 

i awkwardly announce.

"yeah sure, see you around" 

"Bye Sugawara-chan!!!!" 

The two 2nd years say while the other one just waves, i just nod my head and walk away, i feel like that took 50 years of my life, for some reason the hallways were more crowded than usual is there a celebrity inside or something. 

there were posters of all sorts of things pasted on the walls and lockers, must be some event then, should i be alarmed? 

"Excuse me! you're a first year aren't you?! have joined any club yet?! have you have you?!" 

let's calm down first. 

"no i haven't" 

"then will you be interested in joining our math clu-"

no. 

"No, bye" 

"Wait! just hear me out!"

"sorry but you're asking the wrong person." 

Me? math club? you're joking, not only do i have to put in maximum effort in that but i also  have to do twice as much math when i already cant handle one.