Dizzy

The Weekend passed by quickly and it was Monday again, i lazily got out of bed and hopped into the shower still half asleep and wore my uniform and slowly went to the kitchen and grabbed a breakfast bar before heading to school. 

I walked on the side walk my close half open, The reason why I'm like a walking dead this morning was because i couldn't get enough sleep last night, Bokuto kept calling me and told me all about How he chased that cat and how they bonded, i wanted to tell him off since it was a school night and i needed to wake up early but he wouldn't let me talk.

So i ended up having to listen to him until 1 in the morning. 

I yawned my way to the school entrance my eye's still half close and i ended up bumping into someone, my knees felt weak due to lack of sleep so o lost my balance and fell.

"Suga-san?" 

A familiar voice rang in my ears, he kneeled down to my level. 

"Akaashi...?"

He grabbed by hand and helped me up, has the world always been spinning this fast? 

"Akaashi-san...why is your face twisted?" 

"...Excuse me?" 

"Ah! Akaashi! Suga!" 

Bokuto's yell rang in my ear making me stumble around, woah my legs feel like jelly am i falling? I'm Falling. 

"Suga!!! what's wrong with you hehe!" 

what do you mean what's wrong with me, what's wrong with you, you're the one who made me like this, i didn't get enough sleep now I'm about to turn into one of the walking dead, how am i suppose to go to classes when my head is in the clouds, and how are you okay? 

I wasn't aware of my surroundings and honestly could care less who see's me or looks at me weird, i held onto the person in front of me and grabbed onto their arm while i dragged my legs to walk, the person i was holding flinched and froze for a moment before frying my arm away and holding onto my shoulders. 

"Akaashi-san we should head to the nurse's office, don't you think so?" 

"Huh? oh what no I'm fine" 

I continued walking to my classroom and sat down on the chair and laid my head down on the table, I'll close my eyes just for a bit i won't fall asleep I'll just close my eyes but my ears are wide open...I'm just resting...

Yeah, just a rest ..

//Time skip// 

"...san...Sugawara-san!" 

I raised my head quickly at the sound and hit my leg on the table. 

"W-what"

"You're seriously sleeping? it's lunch now, You've slept through 3 subjects wow you're really something aren't you? hahah" 

who are you again? 

"um you are?" 

"what you don't even know your classmates? jeez I'm Inoue Yui! i sit next to you" 

She rolled her eyes and puffed her cheeks, she had dirty blonde hair in a pony tail and brown yellow-ish eyes, she was tall maybe around 170cm just around my height, she had a slim figure too, totally a model type. 

never noticed her though. 

"I see..." 

"i just woke you up since you might miss lunch and because those 3 creepy dudes were TOTALLY! staring at you!" 

i looked over to where she was pointing and saw bokuto peeking in and Konoha standing in front of the door while Akaashi stood behind him, they must be waiting for me then, i slowly stood up and still managed to almost fall, i should eat something to set my self straight.