School Festival 03

today was the day of the school festival, it won't only be school staffs and students attending, but also other people from different schools and neighborhoods, that means my family is coming to see me, that means my brother whom i haven't seen since 2nd year of middle school is coming to tokyo to see me. 

I'm excited but also nervous, i haven't seen him in 3 years so I'm not sure how i should act or what i should say but it's my brother were talking about so he'll probably lighten the atmosphere no matter what he does, it's embarrassing though the first time he see's me in years is I'll be wearing a maid dress. 

i've obviously grown from the last time he saw me, but knowing my brother he won't mind it at all and still treat me like I'm a child, I smile to myself as i look at my reflection in the mirror while i try on the dress the class president gave me i put my hair in pigtails, i sigh and quickly undress and pack it in my bag and changed into my uniform, i pack the dress and Akaashi's gym clothes i borrowed in a paper bag and walked out the door. 

As expected there were a lot of people coming out and in of school, It's only 5 am and yet there's this many events happening already, the festival itself won't even start until 8 am so we still have time to prepare, it tires me out just watching everyone else run around doing this and doing out, i walk faster and made in time to meet Bokuto, Konoha and Akaashi in the front gates waiting. 

i run up to them with a small smile.

"it's only been 3 days but it feels like i haven't seen you guys in months"

i joked, well i've seen and talked to Akaashi  multiple times during that time but you get what i mean. 

"Right?! i even got sick yesterday!"

Bokuto wept his hair going down looking as sad as he was, I chuckled and patted his arm comfortingly, his eyes shone and hugged me in a bone crushing hug, i groaned. 

"you look cute today Y/n"

Konoha smiled his hands going through my tied hair. 

"Thanks, it's a concept so"

i twirled my hair growing conscious of it by the second but kept a straight face none the less, i scanned bokuto who was wearing a jersey jacket and matching leg warmers. 

"What's with your outfit bokuto?" 

"oh this?! Well I am the mascot of our class Haha!" 

he stood proudly and stuck out his chest while he boasted, Konoha leaned in and whispered

"It's because they didn't want him screwing things up so they gave him the easiest job"

he cackled patting Bokuto's back in Support, well that's so like bokuto can't say expect anything else of him, i chuckled and gave bokuto some words of encouragement as well as i shook his hands, his eyes never shone brighter. 

We soon split up After that and went to our separate classes to help out nd prepare ourselves, I'm Glad i didn't change into my dress before hand or else it's would have been filled with sweat right now, I might have to re apply some makeup and re do my hair but that's it. 

Our classroom transformed into a maid Cafe with all sorts of light around the room making it bright and relaxing to the eyes, the tables were covered in cloth and the curtains were replace with blinds instead.

On the board was written a welcome sign and our mascot was outside preparing themselves and setting up and picture booth just outside our class, i helped out in getting the fliers from the teacher's office and handed them out to the students and staffs also saving some for the guests who would arrive later.