School Festival 02

i walked to school and on my way the clouds were turning gray, maybe it was because it was 5 am in the morning but none the less my thoughts proved me wrong because not a second later it started drizzling, i clenched my bag tighter and walked faster almost running my way to school, i didn't bring an umbrella so this was my only chance in not getting drenched in water, the drizzle started to pour faster and heavier and so i started running faster as fast my weak legs could carry me

i made it to school and hurriedly went under the shade and squeezed my uniform dry, that was unexpected, i sighed and clicked my tongue in annoyance i don't even have an extra uniform or anything with me i am suppose to go to class soggy? i sighed and walked to class murmuring curse words. 

"Didn't bring an umbrella i see" 

a low voice behind me spoke i slowly turned my head towards the sound and saw Akaashi, his hair just slightly soaked i smile i little, at least i'm not the only one who was treated like this but it's rare for him to be unprepared so a little rain he usually carries everything in his bag, i guess even Akaashi has off days. 

"You too"

"hmm? what's this? are you laughing at me?"

I hold in my chuckle and coughed to cover it up water from my hair dripping to the tiles on the ground. 

"at least you're not as soaked as i am" 

i murmured feeling my damp uniform stick to my skin, i shiver at the feeling and tried to ignore the feeling of wanting to Squeeze it, i might get scolded by the janitor for flooding the hallway with rain water, i have no choice i guess i have to just dry my uniform like this since i have no other option. 

unless...

no don't do that it's weird people will assume things 

then again like i care what people think i can't go on the entire day soaked!

but should i? it's a bit embarrassing.

"Suga do you have anything to change into? you should change you'll get sick if you stay like that" 

"y-yeah um...i was gonna change but i uh i don't have any spare clothes, i didn't think this was gonna happen"

"i see...i brought my gym clothes with me, you can wear them it will be slightly big on you" 

"that's fine, thanks Akaashi" 

"It's no problem" 

"what about you?" 

"i didn't get drenched like someone did, i'll be fine" 

He smirked before giving me his gym clothes, seriously this guy....

i took the clothes and went to the bathroom and changed before i could catch a cold, i went out of the stall and admired my reflection in the mirror, hm it's a bit loose on me but what did i expect? Akaashi had a bigger frame than me if was only natural, well it doesn't look half bad. 

"hmm" 

I hum in satisfaction before tying my hair in a pony tail and went back to class to help in decorating, Yui looked towards me and smiled, she motioned to come closer so i did. 

"you see that?" 

she pointed near the gym with a big smile on her face

"what am i suppose to be seeing" 

"Bokuto-senpai just came to school and he got soaked by the rain, look! you can see his biceps!" 

her face was ecstatic she was practically drooling, i shook my head and went towards our class president to help out, thankfully no one scolded me for not wearing the uniform no one really seemed to mind it much and didn't ask questions.