Saturday date

The 2 remaining schooldays pass by faster than i expected and it was now Saturday and I've gotten closer with the 3 guys, Bokuto was easy to get along with so i had no problem talking to him since he was the one to make the first move most of the times and Konoha was a reliable senior so i felt comfortable talking to him.

Akaashi on the other hand was more reserved and quite and we only text a few times a day and he rarely chats in the group chat too and when he does it's usually just a few words her and there so i felt like there was still a distance between us. 

i shifted on my desk table, it was a Saturday and i had nothing to do, i rested my head on the table and a few moments later the table vibrated i looked over to see my phone rang because of a notification. 

Bokuto To Fun-tastic four

Bokuto: IT's Saturday! let's go somewhere! 

Konoha: aren't you tired? we had practice the whole week

Bokuto: Come on! let's hang out! 

You: I'm down, i have nothing to do anyway

Bokuto: YEY! that makes me and suga-chan!!

Konoha:...fine, I'll come along, only because who knows what you two might do with any supervision. 

Konoha: @Akaashi you coming? 

Akaashi: sure 

 I stood up and immediately and walked straight to my closet to pick out something to wear and finally decided on a graphic tee and shorts since it was summer after all, i put my hair in a pony tail and put on a bucket hat then grabbed some money and my phone. 

I open the front door and put on my shoes and as i leave the front door there were already 3 guys in front of my house just standing waiting for me i presume. 

"hey" i say 

"Suga-chan!!! you look so so cute!" 

"Ah thanks bokuto-senpai" 

"Let's go, the Arcade will open in a little while" Konoha says

the four of us walked downhill and talked while we were headed to our destination, it was a place where their where a lot of café and restaurants around, their where also some gaming areas too. 

We went around town and looked for places to eat first of all, it was Konoha's treat well that's what he said but i still brought money just in case. 

after some walking we finally found a place to eat, it was a Café and their were a few people inside, they had desserts and coffee and other things we walked inside and sat in a booth, Konoha and bokuto sat next to each other while me and Akaashi sat next to each other. 

We sat in silence as we ate, well their was occasional conversation because bokuto would go on about all the fun stuff he wanted to do today, i found myself laughing at some of the dumb stuff he said out loud. 

In the corner of my eye i saw Akaashi's hand coming closer to my face, i turned to face him and shuddered when i felt his hand come in contact with m cheek. 

"You hand some crumbs on your face" 

He said then turned back to face his food and continued eating as if nothing happened, not that i hated it i was just shocked, who knew Akaashi could do such things. 

"Oh um thanks.." 

as i thought, there was still an Awkward air around the two of us, it wouldn't have been a wise idea if it were only the two of us who came today.