School Festival

Weeks passed by and the four of us continued growing closer as seconds passed by and time was catching up and was now time for a school festival, the last time i had to prepare for a School festival was in my 2nd year of middle school, because of some money issues my school couldn't afford to have a festival in my 3rd of middle school i was kind of looking forward to it just a bit but that's in the past and I'll be preparing for one today. 

i walked to school but there was more people than usual, at this time there'd be barely any people walking to school except for me a introvert who hates interactions and bokuto, Akaashi and Konoha who are volleyball nerds that come early to annoy me at 5 in the morning, well it's mostly bokuto who does the annoying part. 

i quietly squeezed my way around the wave of students and finally made it to the other side, i let out the breath i was holding and continued walking without turning around, sooner i bumped into someone and after all that  walking my legs were weak. 

"ah suga?" 

i looked up and saw Akaashi, i grabbed the hand he was extending and stood back up. 

"how are you here so early?" 

i panted grabbing my bag tighter to my chest. 

"what's that" 

oh...just some things i brought for our class...i wanted to help just a bit" 

i looked away a bit embarrassed, how many weeks have passed already but whenever I'm with Akaashi i always feel so awkward and more timid than i am, it's like every time I'm left alone with him i suddenly don't know how to communicate, but he's not affected at all maybe it's just my problem. 

i heard him chuckle before taking my bag away from me. 

" i see, i'll carry it for you then" 

"...thanks...um where's bokuto and Konoha?" 

"wow I'm hurt, I'm here but you're looking for them? i thought i was your favorite suga"

This is why, this is why I'm always tense and timid around him when I'm usually not if it's us four together, it's because these past weeks, almost months we've spent together every time it's just us two he'd say the most embarrassing things with a cocky grin on his face and act like nothing happened when he gets a reaction out of me. 

Akaashi was Quiet and a reserved guy but when it was just us he's such a...

"Flirt..." I muttered to myself just behind Akaashi, I don't know if he heard it or not but regardless he kept walking straight ahead to my classroom and i just followed behind, we arrived shortly and he put my bag down on my table.

My classmate came closer to me and muttered "Who's the hottie?" it was Yui the girl who sat next to me, i rolled my eyes "is he available?" she smiled at me tapping my hips "i never saw him before is he a second year?" 

"No, he's in another class" yui was your typical city girl who always had her eyes sharp when it came to hot guys but Akaashi was handsome so i couldn't blame her but still. 

"thanks Akaashi" 

He smiled before leaving and i was alone again, our class was in the middle of preparing the classroom for the festival i decided to help. 

//time skip// 

there was no classes since it was a day for a us to prepare for the upcoming festival, i decided to take a short break and walk around for a bit, i had no destination in mind and just went where my legs took me and that somehow always landed here, in the gymnasium, i know that there would be no body here but i still looked inside anyway, it feels not seeing bokuto that volleyball idiot here but i guess even he takes breaks sometimes.

 the breeze was cool, i stayed there for some time just sitting on the steps of the gym then i heard the sound of foot steps coming closer.

"i see i wasn't the only one with that idea" 

I know that familiar voice anywhere, Konoha 

"preparing for school festivals are always such a hassle" 

"right, this is your 2nd year doing this isn't it? what was it like last year?" 

he sat down next to me and pulled out his phone "it wasn't anything special, It was a mess but we pulled through in the end" He muttered only loud enough for me to hear, i just nodded, a few moments of silence later another pair of foot steps came coming closer. 

"oh?! Suga-chan! Konoha! hey hey! you had the same idea too!!" Bokuto ran towards us with his arm out wide open and crashed into us with a rib breaking hug tumbling to the gym wood floor, i groaned and patted bokuto's arm trying to get it off my neck and breath. 

"What is going on..." another familiar voice muttered "Akaashi!! come here too!" bokuto yelled near my ear, i groaned and used all my strength to push him off me "It hasn't been 10 years, please calm down bokuto-senpai, i thought i was gonna die for a second there" I coughed and held my neck

"ah! did i hurt you suga suga-chan?! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" he held my hand tightly and literally begged for forgiveness, if anyone who saw this without context would think he was a husband who cheated on his wife "I'm fine bokuto" i patted his hand before standing up and wiped the dirt of my school uniform. 

"let's go look at the other classes" i said waiting for the other 3 guys to respond, surely enough bokuto was the first one to run up to me "Let's go! what's your class doing suga-chan?" boktuo asked clearly excited. 

"not sure...I'm not paying attention" I answered honestly while we looked through the windows of the other classes, i just do what my classmates tell me to do like bring them this bring them that put this on that paint this that, im not really sure what our theme is i could always ask last minute since i need to dress the part

"what's your class doing bokuto?" I asked

"Glad you asked were doing a sports theme! all sorts of sports and there's gonna be games too!" it's like his hair perked up talking about it all excited. 

we spent the rest of the day preparing for the festival, tomorrow would be the same then after that is when the festival will start. 

𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 || 𝗔𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara