lets get to know each other

Yesterday was the only time i ever actually got to talk to Akaashi, when we ate during lunch he was quite and only gave a few remarks here and there and sometimes would stare, i didn't need to talk to bokuto since he was the first one to always make the first move and it was the same for Konoha except that he was more...well tame. 

in middle school i didn't have much friends i only had one and she was in a different class so we didn't hang out much nor talk to each other much, we only greeted each other when we saw the other one in the hallway or nod, to her i was basically a hallway friend but to me she was my only friend. 

sad as it sounds i didn't really care much nor did it bother me, i just kind of accepted it, the reason I'm talking about this is because earlier at lunch those 3 guys came to with me again and bokuto mentioned us being friends. 

//flash back// 

I headed to the cafeteria and after i grabbed my food i spotted that hair i knew well, bokuto was waving to me so i walked to their table. 

"sugawara-chan! sit with us! come here!" 

he patted the chair next to him so i sat down next to him and started eating awkwardly. 

"Sugawara-chan, don't you have nay other friends to sit with? i worry I'm taking you away from them..." 

Bokuto made a sad face towards me and pouted, please you don't need to worry one bit. 

"Don't worry bokuto-senpai, you're fine." 

It was just laughable that i almost let out a giggle, me? friends? please you're too kind, i haven't even talked to any of my classmates and I'm gonna be seeing them everyday, If anything i guess you could say that bokuto, Akaashi and Konoha are my friends. 

"Ehhh?! are you sure?! you can tell us the truth Sugawara-chan! if I'm taking you away from your friends...." 

"...I said it's fine bokuto-senpai, no worries" 

"But Sugawara-chan!" 

"I said it was fine." 

i Stood up from my sit and walked off

"I'll be going first" 

"look what you did bokuto you idiot" Konoha sighed while Akaashi just watched as she walked off into the distance. 

"um I'll go talk to her" Akaashi says

"eh? what did i do??" 

Why did i even stormed off? he didn't even say anything wrong  he was just asking something so simple but i got into my feelings and walked away, honestly what is wrong with me it's not bokuto meant to hurt my feelings i should go back and apologize. 

Before i could go back Akaashi was already standing in front of me. 

"Um Sugawara-san, sorry About bokuto-san, he's a bit hard headed but i can assure you he didn't mean to hit a nerve"

"No i was just being stupid it's fine, i don't know i was being dramatic" 

I sighed and put my hands into the skirts pocket, i looked at Akaashi's face he always had a blank face every time i looked at him, but i guess it did suit him. 

"no I'll talk to bokuto-san about it, sorry" 

"No it's really fine i promise, i don't know why i did that" 

He just stared me for a few moments after that left my mouth, i seriously don't know how to converse with other people, its seems so easy when i do it with my brother or perhaps it's just because we fight instead of actually talking. 

Akaashi looked down then scratched his head before looking at me again. 

"Sugawara-san, um i know were not really friends and bokuto-san just kinda took you in....so um if it's okay with you I'd like to get to know you better"

this is the most I've heard him talk, but then again we've only known each other for 3 days so i haven't really heard him talk much.

"Yeah, I'd like that actually." 

"Great, how about this coming weekend we could go somewhere, the four of us" He smiled

"...sure um here's my number so you could text me"

We exchanged numbers after that and went back to the cafeteria and i talked it out with bokuto, he can be a little over bearing sometimes but i think bokuto is a good person in general and he sounds fun. 

we talked a bit and we all exchanged numbers and even made a group chat with us four, i actually enjoyed my self but soon the bell rang and we all went back to class. 

//End of Flashback//

So here i am right now near the gymnasium once again, this time though I'm not here to look like a creep or watch the cherry blossom, Bokuto wanted me to watch them play then later walk with them home. 

i walked slowly to the doors of the gym and peeked my head in and my eyes roamed the room searching for familiar faces then i saw that hair, just then someone behind me grabbed my shoulder. 

oh my god, a ghost. 

"hey girl what are you doing sneaking around here? trying to find your crush" 

oh my god why does every assume I'm a creep and sneaks around the boys volleyball team? did you guys have like a past experience or something? 

"ehh what a cutie! who's your crush? me?" 

"nah she's totally looking for me, right?" 

"cutee are you a first year?"

I'm being harassed someone call the police.

"Eh?! Sugawara-chan!" 

Oh thank god.

"Bokuto? you know this girl?" 

"Yeah! she's my friend! a first year!" 

Why are they so huge? i feel like I'm being surrounded by life size meat steaks. 

Right after bokuto came out side Akaashi and Konoha followed right behind him, they were sweaty and tired, hm it's a good look on them. 

"Did you wait for us?" Konoha started

"sorry practice just ended, let us change first" 

I nodded and stood awkwardly while the other 2nd years i presume still stood there before finally leaving when Konoha told them to leave me alone, i let out a breath of relief, i knew volleyball players were huge but seeing lit4erally all of them surround me i felt a bit overwhelmed. 

i waited for a while and sat on the steps near the gym and after some moments the 3 guys finally came out of the club room. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Akaashi says

"it's fine" 

It was already 6:00 and the guys walked me home before they separated ways.