one more step

i Opened my eyes and saw the light come in from the window, i also saw a familiar figure standing by the window watching the Gymnasium, what time was it now i must missed almost all of my classes by now, i wonder if bokuto was sobbing his eyes out, well half of it is his fault...but i guess that's just how bokuto is, i don't know him very well...come to think of it i don't know any of them well. 

they say were friends but i barely know anything about them, Bokuto enjoys volleyball just a little more than the two and he's energetic and he talks a lot, Konoha is nice but he teases bokuto a lot and Akaashi follows bokuto around quietly and makes sure he doesn't get out of hand, but other than that it seems like i barely know anything about them, and i must be the same for them too. 

when you think about it, we're not really close so i's surprised they went through this just to help me and bring me here, but i guess they are kind people so maybe it's not that great of a shock, honestly I'm not sure what to feel at the moment. 

"you're awake" 

i turned my head to the monotonic voice in front of me.

"yes, sorry for causing you trouble" 

"not at all" he shook his head and sat in the chair next to the bed i was sitting up on. 

i looked at the clock on top of the door, it was 2:00 so i slept for a quite a long time and missed almost all of my classes, the next class in on 2:30, i might as well not attend that one too and stay here until school is finished. 

"..uhm did you stay here until now Akaashi-san?" 

he just nodded his head yes and looked away, he continued to look out the window and after some time i heard the sound of the door being opened, the door creaked opened and i saw a familiar hair shape peeking out. 

"Suga-chan...."

It was bokuto and Konoha, i guess they both decided to see me. 

"are you okay now?" 

Konoha sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine, i was just tired that's all it wasn't anything serious" 

"...hayst seriously bokuto you idiot" 

Konoha gave bokuto a cold stare and sighed into his hands, bokuto stood next to me with his head facing the floor, i won't help him, I'll let Konoha scold him. 

"I'm Sorry suga-chan...because of me you're like this..."

He pouted and kneeled closer to me, he laid his head on my legs. 

"...It's okay bokuto-san" 

I stroked his hair to calm myself, there was a moment of silence that followed, the wind blew through the window and the sun poured in leaving an orange glow throughout the room, it was peaceful contrasting to the days i would usually have with them, i closed my eyes letting the moment absorb me.

it was unusual for bokuto to be quiet at the moment, but then again do i even know him for me to know what's unusual about him or the others? 

it might sound like i have trust issues since i keep questioning the  extent of our friendship, but like i said I've never had many friends in the first place, my friend has always been my one and only brother, we were close and we didn't need to talk to know what the other what feeling, but it's different with these three. 

i don't know much about them, nor do i know anything about how friendship is suppose to be and what i should do, sometimes i worry if I'm doing this right. 

"It's unexpectedly quiet huh, i thought bokuto would be screaming by now" 

Konoha joked. 

"I'm being careful...! Suga-chan is tired....so I'll hold back" 

What an unexpected side to him. 

"Suga-san, if you don't tell him...if you don't tell us we wont know how you're feeling, seeing you drop lifelessly like that was scary, if you don't tell us.....you'll make us worry" 

Akaashi looked straight at me. 

"He's right, we took you in as our friend it's only right we make you feel safe with us, didn't we say we should get to know each other?

Konoha added. 

Wow, what a feeling my hearts beating fast...Maybe having friends isn't a bad thing after all.

"yeah....sorry for making you worry" 

I smile at them.

Time went slow this time and i told them my feelings, unexpectedly they were quiet and only listened to me, when the bell rang they went back to class we didn't have time for them to reply to my words, they left and i was alone in the room again. 

/Time skip/

It was now 5, i waited on the stairs of the gym and waited for the three to come out, after some time i fell asleep but soon felt a hand pat me awake , i looked up and saw Akaashi. 

"sorry, you must be tired" 

"just a little" 

He smiled

"yes, Sorry"

what was he smiling for? 

/3rd person's P.OV/

When the bell rang the three left the room in silence after hearing y/n's true feelings, Akaashi was glad the bell rang at that time, because he wasn't too sure what he could say to her at the time, he went to class his head only filled with her repeating words, he was sure his two seniors were also thinking the same thing. 

from the first moment he met her, she was quiet and he couldn't' tell what she was thinking or what her nature was, she'd lie even about the slightest things, if he asked her if she was hungry she brush it off saying she wasn't or if she was tired she's say she wasn't, he couldn't say anything about it. 

they weren't even close in the first place, maybe it's just how she was he had no right to lecture her about her feelings, he wasn't even sure if they were friends, maybe bokuto just drags her along because he's taken a liking to another one of his juniors, but he thought about it the entire time he was in class and couldn't concentrate in volleyball practice. 

He decided he'd thank care of her. 

/End of P.OV/

"Ah! suga-chan! were you waiting long?" 

Bokuto rushed towards us

"a little" 

"sorry! come! let's go home!" 

"Yeah....let's go home"