2

Status: Unedited

Published: April 4, 2022

Waking up in your brother's arms, you opened your eyes a little before turning around to snuggle into Giyuu's chest.

Giyuu sighed in his sleep, hugging you a little bit more tighter. Your alarm started to go off which made you click your tongue, annoyed by your phone that disrupted your peaceful rest. You reached out to the bedside and opened one of your eyes to turn off the alarm.

Once you did, you put your phone back and tried to get your sleepiness back. A rhythm of knocks were banged on your door, making you grumble and get out of bed to give the person who was disturbing you a taste of your nails.

You slammed the door open to see Sabito sighing in relief. "Finally! We've been waiting for hours! A nap doesn't last for 6 hours- It's already 7 pm!" says the swordsman, showing you his watch.

You didn't care so you only slammed the door on his face. "Shut up, I need more sleep..." you whispered to yourself before walking sluggishly back to your brother, placing yourself back in his arms. Sabito then got an idea and called out for Makomo to help him out. Once she heard of his idea, her angelic presence was switched to a demonic one as she took off to the kitchen, dragging Sabito with her.

Sleeping peacefully in your room, Giyuu flinched at the door getting slammed open with pots and pans banging loudly. "What the fuck?! Argh- Sabito! Stop it!" yelled Giyuu, letting go of you and taking hold of his pillow to cover his ears to reduce the sound a little. Sabito then took the spatula tied on his head and slapped Giyuu's back with it. "Ow!" his voice cracked which made you sputter a little in your sleep.

Giyuu rubbed his back in pain and looked at Sabito with a piercing gaze. "I'll get you back," says your brother, getting up and pulling Sabito's hair outside the room. Sabito only giggled a little before leaving you to Makomo. The little girl shook you lightly as you sighed in defeat, finally getting up and holding out your arms for her to snuggle into.

Makomo dragged you out bed but more before you fix your sleeping stations. You got a towel from the wardrobe and went straight to the bathroom. Makomo smirked and played an ear rape through the Bluetooth speakers placed behind the mirror in the bathroom.

"Ah! What the hell, man?!" you yelled as you slipped in the tub in the middle of taking a shower. You could hear Makomo laughing like a maniac in a cute way from your bedroom to which you only giggled at. You weren't even angry at the girl as you reminisce on the days when the four of you would. Play pranks on each other with the Kamaboko Squad and the other Pillars, even the Master's family would join in on Water Balloon fights and Super Soaker fights.

After taking a shower and changed to clean clothes, you had your hair up with a towel and went with Makomo to the meeting room. You see some Tsuchinoto and Tsuchinoe ranks standing up as they await your arrival. You see Giyuu sitting down with messy bed hair in your battle attire beside Sabito whose face has been drawn on with random figures, you swear you also saw a drawing of s dick by his wrist which was covered up with his hoodie's sleeves.

A/N: This is your style, by the way. You guys can range it if you like. Feel free to save it, lmao. 😁

 😁