12

Status: Unedited

Published: May 20, 2022

Laughing with your arms linked to each other, you, Sabito, Giyuu and Makomo made your way backstage to meet 4 Town.

The girls you have messed with earlier came with you of course but they did pay mind about how they're going to get in when they only have ground floor tickets, giving them a reason to hate on you when they get pulled back by the security guards. As if you could read their minds, you quickly printed out 4 more VIP tickets, fake ones of course, and gave it to them.

It was fake to the naked eyes but you has your own ticket scanned by the Corps' call center and make 4 exact replicas of it, even the paper type was the same.

"... Oh shit, look at that girl waving her boobs around for creeps like her to stare at," said Sabito, you three laughed. "And bro, she's British," said Giyuu, you hopped on his shoulders as he grabbed your thighs to support you. You cupped your hands around your mouth. "Very yummy boobs, aye mate?! Kan wai to meet the smeggsy bitches of the band?! Too bad you can't afford a VIP ticket!" you said with a weird British accent. You then took an egg you brought with you—

God knows why the hell you brought that, standing on Giyuu's shoulders and jumping to get an aim on the feeling sexy asshole to hit her head. Everyone who saw your action laughed maniacally.

The girls you brought along with you actually smirked at your actions. "Bullseye!" said Giyuu, catching you bridal style. Hopping out of Giyuu's arms, you bowed to everyone in front of you. "Thank you, thank you," you said proudly.

Their leader hugged your sleeve and you looked at her. "I still hate you, I don't know about the other 3, but I wanna go scare some bitches later. I want the four of you to come with me," she said.

Her girlfriends looked at her like she was crazy, but then again they also want to join in witnessing the scared faces and loud screams of people. "N-Nicole! How dare you not tell us about your idea?!" said the girl you made jelly limbs with earlier, you remembered her name of course.

Jessica.

Jessica Soho.

Lmfao, just kidding, you weren't sure what her last name was.

Sabito shrugged his shoulders, making Makomo that was sitting on him hop a little. "Dope. I'm comin'," he said, Makomo poked his head several times. "Me too!" she said, holding up her fake knife.

Security was quick to see the knife in the little girl's hand. They spit their coffee and didn't hesitate to take their guns from their belts. "Place the weapon down, young lady!"

"I need to see her ID," said the other.

"Squad 3 Captain, John Hana- We got a child holding a knife and is headed in the VIP section to meet the band," the captain ordered on his radio.

They kept an eye on your group.

You were keeping a sharp eye on them, too.

Tapping Morse Code on both Giyuu and Sabito's shoulders, you kept on smiling but side-eyeing the officers. After tapping Morse Code, you took your hearing enhancer from your pocket and put it on your ear, turning it on.

"... rl holding a knife?"

"Yes, sir."

"You expect me to believe you?"

"Sir- They're obviously not supposed to be in this country either."

"..."

"If only I could take a picture and send it to you immediately-"