10

Status: Unedited

Published: May 6, 2022

New day, another task.

As simple as that.

While Sabito and Makomo had asked to clean your blades for you, you and Giyuu only agreed as the two of you warmed up. In the swimming pool, you and Giyuu did 10 laps each without coming up for air after the last lap. You and Giyuu had bet your money so none of you could afford to lose.

Coming up for air, you pressed the alarm in joy. "I win, bitch!" you yelled happily, taking the money that you and Giyuu had given Makomo to hold onto. Giyuu smiled underwater and came up for air, throwing a fit. "That's not fair! Sabito, did she actually do 10 laps?!" he asked, the man only nodded. "Yup. She was like a goddamn missile," said Sabito, shearing Giyuu's blade and placing it above his uniform that was laid on one of the chairs. Makomo did the same to yours.

Giyuu got out of the pool and went for his towel to dry himself up.

Boys and girls were looking at you and your brother with bedroom eyes and lustful daydreams. To the men's disappointment, you were wearing swimming trunks with a sports bra instead of an bikini. And to the women's gladness, Giyuu was only in his swimming trunks without a top on.

One of the men gave you a red smoothie, you looked at him with confused eyes. "Uhm, hello..?" you greeted awkwardly, the man bowed down and gave you the smoothie to which you took gratefully with sparkling eyes, taking a sip.

"I always knew that you loved fruity drinks, Ms. Tomioka. So, I thought of making you a smoothie with fresh wat-"

You swallowed the smoothie which you thought was strawberry flavoured in disgust. "Oops sorry... My apologies but I actually dislike fresh watermelon, it just feels like styrofoam when I chew on the bits. What about some grapes instead?" you asked kindly. Giyuu took the smoothie from your hands and drank it instead, he raised his glass to the man. "Cheers to you, my friend. It tastes divine," he smiled.

The man smiled widely. Knowing that the Water loves his homemade recipe for watermelon smoothies made his day much better.

"O-On it, Ms. Tomioka! I'll make you the best Grape smoothie as well!" the man ran off to the bar. "Make me another watermelon flavoured one while you're at it as well!" Giyuu added, making the man give a thumbs up before fully disappearing behind the doors with a basket of grapes and a half of a watermelon.

Sabito laughed at you two. "Taking advantage of your popularity, aye?" he asked, throwing you some unopened winter melon milk tea. He did the same to Giyuu but he didn't catch it because he had a towel over his face, covering his eyes. When Sabito threw the iced beverage to him, it hit his stomach. Giyuu lifted up the towel a bit before smiling and taking the straw, stabbing it before taking a sip of his salted caramel milk tea.

Sabito and Makomo sat down beside you two. "How's 4 Town when you looked after them?" you asked, Sabito only scoffed. "One of them woke up with whipped cream on their face. The dude with the hat pie faced the blonde dude," said Sabito, Makomo laughing a bit. Giyuu and you raised a brow. "Which blonde?" Giyuu faced his bestie.

"The one without the painted nails."

"Oh, Jesse..."

You could see it all in your mind, T pie facing Jesse as the other members woke up to Jesse's loud voice as the dad of the group chased the troublemaker around their hotel suite.

You smiled and drank some of your tea before checking the drone circling around the hotel to see the band taking another swimming and sunbathing session. T had no intentions of going near the pool and so did Tae Young and Jesse so the three of them just chilled in the shade with pigeons covering Tae Young who was shaking like a leaf.

"Girl really did some damage right there," laughed Sabito, throwing a gummy in Giyuu's open mouth. He caught it but he almost choked. "Bruh," Giyuu coughed, taking a sip of his tea.

The man from earlier dashed back to you and Giyuu with your smoothies in his hands. "H-Here you are, Mr. And Ms. Tomioka!" he said, presenting to you your most valuable drinks.

You licked your lips as you took a sip of your grape flavored drink. Giyuu copied you.

The man was happy with your content facial expressions.

"You should start a business!" you said.

"Yeah, man. They taste amazing," said Giyuu, taking even more sips. You took a bit too much which made you get a brain freeze. "Ah shit-" you groaned.

Giyuu sighed and held his head in his hands, setting down his drink on the table beside yours. He took you in his arms bridal style and you two jumped back in the pool. It always helped you and Giyuu to jump in a pool full of water or just dunk your heads in a container big enough for your heads to fit in filled with water to rid of your brain freeze, you didn't know why though.

You two rose up for air and you and Giyuu just floated on the water with our a care in the world. "That was the worst one I've had in a while..." said Giyuu, you blew through your nose to get rid of your mucus. "You sure? The worst I had was back in Miami, I ate two blocks of ice," you said, Giyuu scoffed. "Damn..."

~Time skip~

You and Giyuu are now all changed into your usual everyday uniform, shopping for Muichiro's toothpaste. "What flaver does he like again?" you asked Giyuu. He held up a boxed tube of mint toothpaste to your face. "He likes mint."

You took it from his hands and smiled, pushing him inside the cart while dropping the tube of toothpaste inside. "Thanks. What else should we get the others?" you asked, your brother only shrugged. You saw insecticide in the corner of your eye and smiled, taking one and putting it on the cart where Giyuu lays. "What the hell are you gonna use this for?" he asked.

"Shinobu."

"Oh shit, I'm in."

Grabbing Taki chips for Kyojuro, a vinyl record of Frank Sinatra's 'Fly Me To The Moon' for Tengen, new make up supplies for Mitsuri, jaw breakers and popping rocks for Gyomei, some new Jordans for Sanemi and a new hoodie for Obanai, you and Giyuu paid for everything on the front counter. "I literally can't wait to spray Kocho in the eyes with this shit," said Giyuu, laughing like a child with evil intentions.

You rolled your eyes. "I can't wait to give the Kamaboko Squad their souvenirs," you replied.

You glanced at the plastic bags in your hands containing wrapping paper and your Tsuguko's souvenirs along with his friends'. You smiled fondly. "I wonder if they'll like them," you wondered, Giyuu stuffed chips in his mouth. "Who the hell cares? At least you were nice enough to buy them something," his muffled voice echoed in your ear. You shrugged and stuffed it all inside your motorcycle's utility box, closing the cover before your brother drank water and helped you put the box filled with everyone's souvenirs you bought into your lap before he got on the motor himself.

"You good back there?" asked Giyuu, you nodded. "Yup," you replied, slapping the box before adjusting your helmet straps. Giyuu turned on the engines and began to slowly drive out of the supermarket's parking spot back to the Corps' Headquarters.

Arriving back at your room, you and Giyuu unpacked everything from the boxes and the plastic bags. "Concert glasses?" asked Giyuu, you threw him his glasses labeled with Jesse's name on it as you put on yours. "Check."

"Concert flags?" you asked, Giyuu put your own flag labeled with Tae Young's name on it and the 4 Town logo on the back of it on your pony tailed hair. He put his own on his hair. "Check."

You and Giyuu lifted up the money you had both withdrawn from the ATM earlier. "Concert money?

Check, bitch!"

The concert is the day after tomorrow and you are more than excited to attend the concert even though you already met almost everyone in the band.

The hype in a concert is much better than a normal meet with the band, there's no need to explain why you and Giyuu slept the next two nights with smiles on your faces.

Word Count: 1445

Next Update: May 13, 2022