9

Status: Unedited

Published: April 29, 2022

You are being carried by Giyuu back to your room. Giyuu earlier called out for Sabito to bring a glider for you guys to ride on back to the place where the Corps's slayers usually stay at after or before missions.

You called Tanjiro back seeing as he was the one who you hung up on back at the Hotel.

Your Tsuguko picked up and answered your facetime call. "Yes, Tomioka-chan?"

You smiled at the sound of his voice. "Yo, Tanji-boi. Sorry for declining your call earlier. So, what did you want to tell me through the phone?" you asked as Giyuu listened in on your convo.

"Just say it!"

"Zenitsu, shh!"

"Say it! Or you get pushed off from a plane and go sky diving-"

"I'll do that instead!"

You saw Zenitsu and Tanjiro bickering like kids off camera which made and Giyuu raise a brow. "What do you think they're up to now?" asked your brother, you shrugged and laughed. "I have no idea but I think it's gonna be a bit interesting..."

You saw on your screen that Zenitsu was running around with Nezuko's box, Tanjiro chasing him around. "Do not bring my sister into this!" yelled the burgundy red haired boy. After chasing Zenitsu for a while, Tanjiro finally gives up.

I mean, I'd give up as well since his breathing techniques are hella fast.

"Fine! I'll do it! But only if you tell Haganezuka-san about my sword and how I broke it!" Tanjiro said with a pout.

Zenitsu smiles and winked, texting Haganezuka about his sword. "Sure thing! Now go say it!"

Giyuu opened the door to your room and you got off his back. He looked at your phone to see Tanjiro standing with a blush on his face. "Do it!" yelled Zenitsu as Tanjiro flinched. "I'm gonna do it so shut that huge hole in your face!" he cried.

Tanjiro looked directly at his camera and sighed before saying his speech. "Y-Y/n-chan, um..." he trailed off.

Giyuu started to stiffle his laughs. "A confession..?" he whispered, Zenitsu banged his head on the table which can be seen on Tanjiro's camera. "It's not! H-He's not-" he couldn't finish his sentence because of his wheezing. Tanjiro looked at his friend with confusion. "What is it this time?!" he yelled as he looked back at the camera.

You smiled and let them do what they want Tanjiro to do. "T-Tomioka-chan... Did you know that... sex is like math..?"

Giyuu burst out laughing on his bed. "I did not think Kamado would say things like that but let him continue!" Giyuu laughed like a hyena.

Haikyuu reference: ☑

You laughed as well and let Tanjiro continue. "How so, Tanjiro?" you asked. Tanjiro covered his face in embarrassment as Zenitsu with you and Giyuu are dying out of laughter. "Add the bed, subtract the pants, divide the legs and hope that you won't multiply!" he said with dot eyes, smiling weirdly.

You screamed out of laughter as Tanjiro chased Zenitsu around with a crying face. "I hate you, Zenitsu!" you heard him yell off camera before Nezuko smiled at the camera. "Sorry for that, Tomioka-chan," you demon friend apologized. You only smiled, still laughing. "It's fine," you said.

You heard the door slam and so did Nezuko, turning to the entrance of the place they're staying at. Tanjiro kept on yelling sorry continuously as you saw his after images along with someone who is dressed in black and his chasing him around with knives.