19

Status: Unedited

Published: July 8, 2022

Tae Young awoke with a burning sensation from his forehead, feeling a sudden need to talk to you which made him get up and find you.

He searches everywhere and eventually found you eating Honey Butter Chips alone in the kitchen with a tear stained face. He sat down with you and you smile at him a little too sadly, making him smile back at you.

"N/n... Uh... I need to talk to you about something..." he says, making your heart break a bit since you know it will now happen.

You shrug, putting another chip in your mouth, "yeah sure, what is it?" you say, trying to keep your tears in without looking in his eyes.

Tae Young took a closer look at your face by squinting, he then asked suddenly.

"Have you been crying?"

You were taken aback, the spell was supposed to make him hate you yet he's worried whether you were crying or not.

You shook your head and laughed a little, "no, why?" you ask, putting another chip in your mouth.

Tae Young stood up and turned his back on you, arms crossed as if thinking of what to say.

Confused you were, he shouldn't be talking to you in such a soft tone.

What was the meaning of this?

The blonde then turned to face you with a deep sigh.

"We should... take a break..." he said hesitantly.

Your brows knitted together, none of this were the characteristics of the spell.

"What the fuck..?" you whispered to yourself, licking your fingers clean of the chip powder.

Tae Young walked beside you and you stood up as well. "What did I do wrong..? I was- I was sure I did everything right..." you say to yourself about the spell, also seeming like talking to Tae Young.

Tae Young shook his head, "it's nothing that you did, N/n... It's just that, it's worrying me that maybe the paparazzi will find out about our relationship and tell the whole world about it... If the fans find out, who the heck knows what they're gonna do to you. We've been together for like what, almost 2 years now and I don't want them to find out, I want you hidden from them.

They're dangerous, N/n...

Believe me, it's not good to let everyone know everything in your life," he says, hugging you.

You hugged back, not knowing what to say.

He rubbed circles on your back whilst biting his bottom lip. "Remember that song we wrote?" he asked out of the blue.

You laughed a little, "we wrote lots, which one are you talking about?" you ask.

Tae Young rested his cheek on your head as you two swayed in silence.

"About an insecure little girl that I know very well..."

Your eyes immediately widen in realization, smiling a little. "Oh, that one... Well just for the record, I did most of the work, you only helped with my anxiety in the process of recording back in the studio because your managers and the musicians were watching," you say.

Tae Young rolled his eyes playfully. "I know that, Flower... But if I were to tell you something before I leave you behind," he says.

He kisses your forehead, "you're not imperfect, you're more than that and you try so hard to fit in when you seem like you don't belong. You are good, and yes, you do lie when needed or if it's for fun. You're hard on yourself and I don't want you to keep on doing that, if you're broken run to your brother or any of your friends, they're great help, I'm sure.