8

Status: Unedited

Published: April 22, 2022

"I wasn't expecting you guys to be Demon Slayers but who cares? I'm hungry!" giggled the demon as he scratched you with his nails, tasting your blood that painted his nails a dark red.

Expecting a sweet, metallic taste, he was instead greeted by a revolting, shit-like taste. He spit it out in disgust.

"Demon Blood?!" he yelled out, gagging. Giyuu was about to attack when you stopped him, laughing at the demon's reaction in tasting your blood. "Man, you really can't recognize anyone who's a demon and who's not? Bruh, I thought every demon except me was smort?" you said, trying to trigger the demon's anger.

It worked so well.

You giggled as you dodged his lousy attacks. "Argh, stay still!" he said, scratching you more.

Without the Sun's help, the Moon is nothing.

Being under the Sun and Moon's illuminating light, your hair glowed from black to light blue and your eyes changed from dark blue to white.

'It's a full Moon tonight, what a time to show off!' you thought happily, unsheathing your sword to which transformed from bright yellow to a pale blue.

"Breath of the Moon: First Form, Dark Moon, Evening Palace," you said with a straight face.

As the demon launched at you, you swung your sword horizontally. The slash made a cresent-like shape of the moon as it cut off the demon's neck. Giyuu only watched in amazement as the demon's head fell on the ground.

You never fail to make your brother impressed with your fighting styles.

Giyuu double checked if it really was a full Moon. "No shit, it's a full Moon alright," he told himself, staring right back at your developed figure. "I'll be damned, the Moon possessed you again," said Giyuu.

You looked at Giyuu with the same eyes, stoic and emotionless, just like the Moon. Giyuu returned the look, as if mirroring it like Water.

You then turned your head to the elevator that dinged and you took Giyuu with you to hide. Giyuu immediately held on to you as you turned back to your normal self. You groaned and sighed, holding onto your brother's arm. Giyuu only hugged you tight as the elevator opened.

You and Giyuu took a peek to see someone in a robe walking out of the elevator, sort of restless. "Can't believe they don't have balconies..." the man said, walking over to the edge and leaning on the railing to gaze at the city lights.

You tilted your head to the side with a small smile. "I know that voice," you whispered to your brother. Giyuu raised a brow at you. "Who?" he whispered back.

You blushed a little. "Tae Young..."

Giyuu smirked as you two watched Tae Young calling out an owl that landed on his fingers. Your and Giyuu's jaws dropped. "He's now basically the God of Birds..." you whispered with a small giggle. You took your e cigar from your pocket and blew a cloud of smoke. Giyuu smiled as the blonde smiled at the owl.

"Hey there, little guy. The Moon looks a bit more brighter than usual..." Tae Young smiled at his little friend.

Giyuu giggled at the way you were staring at him. "Is it alright if I leave you alone with him? I'll watch the other members in their room," said Giyuu, walking back to the elevator that was still open without the blonde noticing. You only waved a hand goodbye in his direction before the doors closed and you saw him flash you a small smile.