14

Status: Unedited

Published: June 3, 2022

Tae Young got off the motorcycle shaking violently, the ball just dropped to the ground as you took off your helmet to straighten your hair back up and tie it in a ponytail.

"T-That was too fast, Y/n!" cried Tae Young, you almost felt bad for him but the way he just had small tears in his eyes just made you want to squish him.

He was adorable, no damn cap.

You smiled and patted his head, taking his helmet from his hands and placing it on your side mirrors. You dug in your pocket to give him two of your grape mochis that you brought with you, you have two more packs in your utility box. "Don't cry little dove, you did a good job your grip there!"

'A grip that almost broke my ribs! I may be a demon but I still feel pain when something inside me breaks,' you thought, making a face of discomfort in the inside as you kept a smile on your face in front of Tae Young. The blonde opened one of the mochi and ate the chewy snack, smiling a little which made him wipe away his tears. "Thanks, Y/n," he said, you picked up the ball and spun it in your finger, "welcome for whatever you're thanking me for," you replied.

Tae Young looked around to see that there were indeed no people around the park, he felt relief wash over him as he let out a sigh. You passed the ball to him, he caught it and he tossed it over to you. You received it and it bounced back to him, Tae Young also received it.

It went on like that for the past 30 minutes and Tae Young's smile was what almost brought you to your knees when you received the ball from the ground, tumbling back as you fell on your back. Tae Young paid no mind to the ball as he went to your side to help you, "are you alright? Maybe I let it go too high..." he started to blame himself as he pulled you by your arm, bringing you up as you rubbed your head.

"No, you did fine. I just... got a little dizzy 'cause I'm hungry again," you tried to reason with him. You unbuttoned your shirt and took it off because your back hurts like hell.

Tae Young almost passed out at the sight before him.

Your arm was scratched, your back was bruised and when you took off your uniform you legit looked damn pale.

"W-W-Why do you look like a ghost?!" he yelled, you glared at him. "I do not look like a ghost!" you defended, Tae Young only took your uniform from your hands and draped it over your shoulders, "did you even eat a decent meal before bed?!" he asked, you nodded. "I did! Why do you keep saying I look like a ghost?!" you yelled.

'I haven't eaten anything red lately so it may explain why I look pale... Better eat Takis soon,' you say to yourself. You pointed at your motorcycle and gave Tae Young the keys, "what-"

"Boi, you better go to my utility box and get out some bandages," you say, Tae Young only nodded and ran to your ride, digging the key in the keyhole of your stash of food and medical supplies.

You put a button on near your neck line so your uniform wouldn't fall off and you went searching for the ball.

You were lazy so...

"Beast Breathing, 7th Form: Spatial Awareness..."

You looked underneath one of the skating bowls to see the ball inside, and you didn't have a skateboard so you need to go down there yourself just to get it.

But before you could even think another going in the bowl, Tae Young pulled you by your arm. "Uh-uh, no way you're going down there like this," he said, making you sit down at the rim of the bowl as he wrapped bandages around your waist and around your arm. "Geez, it's good to know someone else cares about my other than my bros and sissys," you laughed a little, Tae Young stared at you for a moment and smiled.