17

Status: Unedited

Published: June 24, 2022

A/N: There's gonna be complicated shit along this chapter so better prepare yourselves for what I wrote, lmfao

Tae Young had just finished packing all his belongings from his hotel suite, still remembering the creepy shit that happened to him, T and Jesse.

How the hell could he even forget about all of that, it legit scarred him for life.

He sighed and laid down on his bed, the moon light shining down on him. He turned on his phone and started calling you. He still didn't ask for anyone else's numbers but he was already comfortable enough to have your number in his contacts as well as Giyuu's and Sabito's.

You picked up and Tae Young heard water running.

You guessed right.

You were having a shower.

"What up, Tae my boi?" you asked, rubbing shampoo on your hair as you set your phone down outside of the cubicle and on loudspeaker so it won't get wet. "Hey, Y/n. I already told Jesse about you and Giyuu flying with us again and he said yes," he said.

You smiled brightly. "That's good, I assume! And what did he say about 'Cussing Tae?' Did Jess tell you off?" you asked.

Tae Young groaned, laughing with his hand on his face, "he did, in all honesty. He wasn't even mad, just surprised."

You giggled a little, "sound like Jesse, alright," you say.

You and Tae Young didn't speak for a while. After a moment, he finally had he idea of asking what was the noise from yours side of the phone. "Y/n, what's the noise over there?" he asked, you turned off the water and grabbed your towel. "That was the shower, just got done," you laughed.

Tae Young raised his brows, "oookay..? Should I hang up and give you privacy..?" he asked awkwardly, you shrugged. "Up to you. By the way, do you wanna spend one last night here in NY?" you asked, letting your towel drop to the ground while you dressed up alone in your room.

Tae Young scoffed, "do I? I'm going, alright!" he says, jumping out of his bed and putting on his less used clothes and his sneakers.

You put on some black boots that reached to your knees, some black korean shorts and a crop top with a sports bra under neath. You topped it off with your brother's black blazer from his suit that was too big for you.

You had finally finished styling your hair up after blow drying it. You had recently got a haircut and you were wondering how Tae Young would react to your new style.