𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝑯ello everyone!
This is so exciting isn't it? The moment we've all been waiting for!
  I want to tell each and everyone a massive thank you. The love and support I have gotten for this book makes me teary just thinking about it!
  For all my Wattnaija buddies, this is for you <3.
This book started out as one of the many ideas in my head, but you guys made it blossom. I hope this book reaches the pedestal that y'all have placed me on.
I'm sure you're tired of my speech, but I still have a little bit more to say.

First of all, Broken Elysium is very diverse book with a very diverse set of characters.
It takes place in a fictional world that is quite similar to our own, yet different in the sense that culture and language do not play a big part in this book. So don't be surprised if you see a Hijabi Chinese Woman making a traditional Somalian dish, or someone with a Filipino last name bearing an Igbo first name.
All things are possible in Elysium.

Now that I've saved you from the culture shock you were sure to face, on to the copyright!

Copyright © 2022 by  Damilola D. Ademokoya.
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
First published on Wattpad.