𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐬 | 4

It had now been an unspoken ritual for Elmara and Alex to meet up at the rooftop of the Rose D'or every evening, and Alex had planned something special for tonight.

"I have a surprise for you." He blurted out.

"Oh really, what is it?" She asked, widening her eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked stretching his hand out to her, helping her out of her seat.

"That's what a murderer would say right before he finishes off his next victim"

Alex chuckled, pulling Elmara up and leading her towards the elevator.
  They got down and Alex led her towards a sleek black Aston Martin.
   Elmara knew that Alex had money. It wasn't just anyone that could frequent the Rose D'or everyday, but this was insane.

"Where are we going?" Elmara asked once Alex had started driving. She had began to question why she was sitting in a stranger's car, allowing herself to be driven to an unknown destination.

"You'll see." Alex said, smirking.

"Y'know, that isn't very comforting to hear." Elmara said, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Now that I think about it, it is kinda creepy." Alex responded with his low chuckle.

That seemed to appease Elmara and she eased her tensed nerves.

Before she knew it, the car had stopped at the city's biggest park.

"Now I'm really worried that you're trying to kill me." Elmara chuckled nervously.
"But I promise I won't make it easy. I throw a mean punch."

That only seemed to make Alex laugh.
"Come moya zvezda." He said pulling Elmara towards himself.
  "The stars are out tonight."
With that he led them up a tree-filled hill towards what seemed like a picnic.

Elmara gushed at the scene. The trees seemed to open up, letting the stars shine brightly down on the picnic area. Elmara noticed the huge vase of Hyacinths. She remembered briefly telling him they were her favorite flowers. She couldn't believe that he had remembered something so trivial.

"All this for me?" Elmara turned to face Alex with shock written all over her face.

"I remember you telling me how much you wanted to go stargazing." Alex said, taking Elmara's coat off.
  He had started to feel the blush creep up his neck.

"Won't you sit?" He asked, hiding his face while pouring a bottle of Rose into the wine flutes.

Elmara took a seat, still marveled at everything around her.
  "The stars are shining so brightly tonight." She gasped in awe.

"Not nearly as bright as you are." Alex commented, tucking a braid behind her ear.

Elmara could feel the heat rise to her cheeks. No one had ever made her feel so beautiful before.

"All this for someone who's name you don't even know." Elmara mumbled, trying to hide her awkwardness.

"How does not knowing your name remove from the fact that you're nothing less of goddess?" Alex asked teasingly, holding Elmara in his arms.

All of a sudden Elmara's phone rang and she froze at the name the black screen showed her.

Papa.

Alex had noticed how she had tensed in his arms and raised an eyebrow at it.
"Are you okay?"
"Who's calling that's gotten you all tensed?"

"My father." Elmara said in a short whisper causing Alex to frown.