Determined to Win

AFTER A COUPLE HOURS OF GOING THROUGH SNAKE WAY GOTEN ARRIVES AT THE END TO FIND KING KAI STANDING THERE WITHOUT A PLANET TO INHABIT

"King Kai, where are we gonna train?" Goten asked. "Forget that! Why did you tell your mom that you were going to be with you dad? Why did you lie? I told you back at Yemma's that your dad was at Grand Kai's planet!" Kai scolded Goten. " I know, he's on the other side of other world, it's just that... I needed to pacify my mom. She was going to keep me from going, please don't tell her." Goten pleaded. "I won't, it's fine. Starting from now on NO MORE LIES OR SECRETS." Kai yelled. Goten nodded with relief. "We're going to the other end of other world, well actually were going to hell." Kai explained. "Don't get scared, we won't go through the parts that hold the prisoners. I'll use instant transmission to get there. When we get there were going to begin our training. 8 years may be a long time but, remember why you wanted this." Goten nodded with a new look in his eyes. "I chose this so I could become stronger, so I could beat Trunks and most importantly so I could protect what's important!" Goten expressed his goal, King Kai grinned as he thought to himself, " He just might be worth the struggle." Kai then faced away from Goten. "Put your hand on my back and get ready, we're going to hell." Goten followed his order and waited, within 5 seconds he went from an empty place with golden clouds to an extremely hot and evil field that had rivers of lava and toxic bubbles. Goten quickly fell to the ground, struggling to get back up. " This is the lowest region of hell, here no one enters unless they know the Instant transmission. The gravity here is 666,000 times of earth. Your probably going to lose consciousness so I suggest transforming into a super sayian." Kai grinned as Goten struggled to transform. "What gives? I can't transform." Goten complained. "Did I also mention that Ki is much more difficult to control here, it requires even more focus. That's why if an enemy were to come here they would be weaker than ever, and don't worry about increasing your power level here. No one can sense it unless they are in this region." Goten got back on his while taking heavy breaths. "Focus... Focus..." Goten began screaming to let out his Ki. His aura was visible for a moment and then suddenly the child fell on face, unconscious. "Looks like 4 minutes and 15 seconds is his limit here. I should teach him the Kai-o-Ken to help him boost his power up a little." Kai thought to himself. He quickly grabbed Goten and transmitted out of the deadly region.

AFTER A COUPLE HOURS OF RESTING GOTEN FINALLY WOKE UP

Goten woke up to find a dark sky with the color red dominating the land. "Where am I? What happened Kai?" Kai was talking to Bubbles. "Hmm? Don't remember? Well I guess you wouldn't, your still a kid. I'll tell you as simply as possible. We're in safer region in hell and as for your performance...you exhausted yourself, you pushed your body beyond its limits without thinking about the side effects. Basically you burned more than what you had." Kai explained. "I get it, but it's so much harder there! You make it look so easy." Goten yelled.
"Don't let that fool you, it took me quite some time to handle those kind of conditions. That's also the reason why I'm teaching you the Kai-o-Ken technique." Kai was cut off. "The Kai-o what?" Kai started again. "The Kai-o-Ken, it's a technique that pushes body over the limit for a short time, it's like going super sayian but a whole lot weaker. It was one of the first moves I taught your dad. It comes in handy, especially when you don't have anymore Ki." Kai explained. "Alright, I get it but, how am I supposed to do this?" It's a long process but it's not so hard."

FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS GOTEN WAS TAUGHT THE KAI-O-KEN AND IN TIME HE MASTERED IT