Let the Limits be Broken

"Ugh, ugh... I gotta keep going...gotta keep trying. Jeez, King Kai's drinking tea like if there's not 300 tons crushing his body to the ground, I wonder---" Goten was slammed to the ground instantly by the gravity. Struggling to get back up, Goten keeps falling down when suddenly a red aura filled his surroundings. " KAI-O-KEN times 20!!!" Goten flies all the way to the floating rock that King Kai was resting upon. "I thought I told you to fly here without using the kai-o-ken." Kai told Goten. Goten struggles to walk to Kai's view. "I can barely get off the ground here! How am I supposed to fly half a mile without being crushed by this insane force!!??" Goten yelled at Kai but then holds back due to instant fatigue, he then falls down to the ground. "Heh, heh... Hahaha!! I should probably tell you that your dad beat this level of force in 2 weeks." Kai smirked since it looked like Goten was bowing to him. "I'm not as strong as my dad, I'm only half sayian and I'm only a kid." Goten said in a disappointing tone. " Excuses like that hold warriors back and don't allow them to reach their full potential. Your brother did the same but when let himself go beyond his barriers he achieved power beyond your dad. I bet you can do the same." Kai looked at Goten for an answer. "That was different, Gohan was under pressure and earth was at stake of destruction... I'm just training." Goten kept looking down while on one knee struggling to look up at Kai. "If you can't even keep up with your family then I won't train you, I'll tell Gohan to wish you back. I'll find someone more capable... Maybe Gohan would wanna train or vegeta or even Trunks." Suddenly Goten looked at Kai with anger. Kai pretended he didn't see his anger and then said, "you can barely fly to this Boulder how could I expect you to reach the top." Goten quickly looked the bright red sky and then he flew up through 40 asteroids, breaking through all of them and reaching the top of the barrier separating hell and the training zone. " AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Goten's scream was heard from the top of the barrier all the down to where Kai was. Kai looked up shocked but smiling slightly. "I knew you could do it"

A bright golden light flared that blinded Kai for a moment, but then he saw something incredible. It was the form of super sayian but with longer hair, hair that flew beyond the knees. The immense power was creating shockwaves that were breaking the barrier. Immediately afterward Goten fell unconscious from a dangerous height with 300 tons of pressure pushing I'm down. Saved by Kai and then transmitted back the cloudy land filled with cool breezy air. "If what I saw was the real deal, there's far more to you than what I expected." Kai spoke to the tired and weakened body. After Goten regained consciousness he was confused about what happened and questioned Kai. "What happened? I can barely move." Goten got up in pain. "You simply flew a few feet and fell right back down. I of course brought you back here." Kai lied with confidence. "Please don't send me back, I don't wanna give up, not yet, not ever!" Goten pleaded. Kai smiled and replied with a nod, "so then be it, keep trying and don't look back till you reach the top."