-A Surprise-

A/n: Heyy everybody! I have an exciting announcement! First off, we're approaching 3 million reads, which is CRAZY. You all are the best. Thank you, thank you, so much! I love our secret Worth The Shot community. I can honestly say my life wouldn't be the same without you guys. <3

Okay, okay. Remember that Q and A I had AGES ago in Trust is a Paper? And you all asked questions and I never really answered them? *cough* because I forgot *cough*

WELL, I finally stopped procrastinating and filmed a face reveal/response video!! AHHH! It's attached to the top of this chapter, go check it out! I hope you like my face as much as my grandma does 

Here are some questions I didn't address in the video. I didn't want to leave anyone out. If I missed your question, please let me know!! I want to make sure I get back to everybody! 

When Bruno said "one of us will die" does it only refer to the Madrigals? Does the prophecy not come true?

Oh, it comes true. *evil laughter intensifies* And Bruno's prophecy could refer to the Madrigals, the Candellas, or even a random villager. Bruno hasn't shared who with us yet in the story, but judging by the fact that he was so upset by the prophecy, it's probably someone he knows/cares about. 

What's your name?

Charity! I don't mind sharing that! My middle name's Juliette. It's such a romantically  flourished name that I almost wish it was my first name! 

Was there a gifting ceremony in the Candella Encanto? 

Hmm, interesting question. The Candella family is significantly bigger than the Madrigal family. They've lived under the mountain for many generations, so there are third cousins and great grandchildren etc.  I imagine there to be around 200 Candellas. There wouldn't be a dramatic ceremony for each new Candella turning five. I like to imagine that it's a private coming-of-age ritual, like an intimate birthday celebration. The whole entire mountain population wouldn't come, just the Candella kid's immediate cousins and grandparents! 

What's your favorite color?

PINK! Blue and green are cool, too. 

Can you give us one word to describe the ending or the next chapter?

Sure! 

For the ending: nostalgic (but still happy to an extent, don't worry) 

For the next chapter: petty

Will all fanart get featured in the book?

Yes! I intend to include all fanart of people who are still actively reading the book. 

Have you ever seen the Tangled series? What are your favorite Disney movies?

I haven't seen the series, but I want to! My favorite Disney movie is Moana, but I love Tangled and Encanto, too! 

Did you know the story was going to turn out like this? 

NO! I've had a bad habit in the past of starting fanfictions and then abandoning them 10 chapters in. (RIP my ninjago warrior cats crossover.) I've had so much fun writing this one though, and your comments really keep me motivated! 

Do you plan on any other books? 

I'm not sure! As much as I hate thinking about it, this story will eventually come to an end.  But you're such a fun group of people to write for! What other fandoms are you all interested in? Are there any original characters from this book that you'd want to see in a spinoff book? (Sebastian, Monsieur Gothel, Cristina, Marcos, etc.) 

What would the Candella's doors be like? 

The Candella's doors would be carved into stone, and I imagined their miracle color being an electric blue rather than golden. For their door pictures, Y/n would have wild, billowy hair and swirls of wind around her. Marcos' would have closed eyes, a focused smile, and be touching his head with sparks coming from his hands. Sebastian would be glaring and have wispy ghosts curling around his arms. 

How do you imagine y/n's father?

SHORT. Very muscled, though. With loosely curled brown hair and a goatee. 

Cats or dogs?

Birds! 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That's it! I hope I answered everything well enough! Thank you all for being there for me and this story. :)

 It's become part of my night routine to smile at your comments. Let me just say, you guys are comedians. You roast Marcos and fangirl over Camilo and sing Encanto/Hamilton songs and create literal groupchats. (I think there was one groupchat on Planned strike with like 2,000 comments???? What???) You've created a hilariously Gen Z atmosphere in here, and you've made this book feel like one eternal party. Love you all! Keep being you!

~SapphireSoup