Arrival

Walking down the long corridors of the Agreste mansion. I can hear the soft taps of my shoes as I quickly scurry down to the front door. I lived in New York- well used to. My parents were famous models and had close ties to the Agreste family but they couldn't handle a child, so they sent me away to Paris when I was 13 years old.
At least that's what they told me.
They left me with an apartment and some money to take care of myself.

That was two years ago.

I'm 15 now and since the money they gave me has been running out quickly due to irresponsible choices, I've been spending more time at the Agreste's or my classmates houses. I've built a good life here in Paris and I don't plan on changing anything.

"Hey Marinette! Alya! Wait up!!" I shouted from the bottom of the school stairs. I quickly walked up to them with a huge grin on my face. "Guess who just beat their high score in Mecha strike II?!" I whisper-shouted "....I did!!" The two girls immediately began congratulating me. I've been trying to beat my high score for weeks!

"I told you my lucky charm works!" Marinette saids with a proud smile plastered on her face "You really weren't lying about it, that thing works wonders!" I yelled in excitement. "Speaking of which let me give it back." I reached in my bag searching for the small beaded charm. Only to realize I left it at the Agreste residence when I was rushing to school this morning. "Shoot, I left it at Adriens house.." I looked down to my shoes "Sorry Marinette, but I promise to deliver it to you after school!" I perk up my head to see the blue eyed girl looking towards me with a slightly jealous look on her face.

I had already known about Marinette's undying crush for the famous model, it was obvious to see how she stuttered, stammered, and stumbled whenever he was in within a 20 feet radius with the girl. So I couldn't blame her for being a tad bit jealous when I mentioned I was hanging out with the dude- let alone staying with him.

In his house.

Sometimes even in his room

Though really I mostly just stay in the guest room half the time. Adrien is always busy with something. Whether it be photo shoots, gatherings with friends, sports, interviews, or showers. Man— this dude loves and I mean loves showers. He takes them at the most random parts of the day. Like in the middle of dinner, when we're hanging out, video games- Heck! I once saw him take a shower at 3 in the morning! And once when a literal akumatized villain was roaming around!

Like it isn't 'The model in me' anymore at this point.

"Y/N!"

Huh?

I snapped out of my trance and remembered I was in the middle of Ms Mendeleev's class. Did I really make it through half the day with my brain on autopilot?

"Can you please tell me where Hydrogen is on the periodic table?" Ms Mandeleev stares at me as if she was gonna kick me out if I got this wrong. "The first element on the first column, it's labeled 'H'." I stated matter of fact-ly. She caught me zoning out but gave me such an easy question? "Hm, well done I suppose.." She retorts softly.
————————————————————————
All I see is black
Wait
I hear voices
Is that my voice?
"So, when are you going to show me that new cool gadget you bought?"
I can't control my mouth
Is this a dream?
"I told you that I'm not letting you see or touch it until we arrive back home."
I don't recognize that voice
"Aww come on! You never let me see your things! I thought you liked me!"
Who am I with?
"I do, but these 'things' are worth more than you think, dear."
Dear?
"Fine! But you have to promise me you'll let me try it on later. Okay—
————————————————————————
I woke up to violent shaking.

"Y/n come on we need to go before they kick us off campus!" I recognize the voice as Alya. I pout "But why!! I was having the best nap, and I had the weirdest dream." I said groggily, "Oo wait can I tell you?" I felt myself being dragged upwards by four pairs of hands, I'm guessing Marinette's helping out too.

"Sure," Alya sighs, "But for now please just get up, you're so heavy when you're half. unconscious!" They tried picking me up again but had no luck so I decided to shake the sleep out of me and get up. But I stumble a little but in the process.

Alya and Marinette help me get the the front steps where I hop into Adriens car. I get greeted by Natalie as I settle into my seat. "Good afternoon Y/n I hope you had a good day at school," I nod, "Adrien is staying behind for sports activities so you'll be alone for a while in his room, use that time to catch up on homework." I nod again. Ever since I started often staying at the Agreste's house, Natalie has become a parental figure for me. She's looked out for me more than my biological mother did. I know it's her job to look out for me and Adrien but I can't help to think otherwise.

Adriens bodyguard opens the door for us to come outside. I rush to the front door, my feet aching for a rest. But I didn't expect to see two visitors when I opened it.

I saw a woman who look exactly like Adriens mom, Emilie, dress in all black standing next to a boy. The boy seemed my age and had a white blouse on with black pants, a black sleeveless dress coat, and a black tie. He looked similar to Adrien but- more elegant?

"Y/n I'd like you to meet Amelie and her son, Felix." Gabriel spoke. "They'll be staying with us for a week, Amelie can stay in Natalie's old room while Felix will stay with you in your guest room since yours has room for two." I can see Felix smirk from the corner of my eye.

Oh lord.
————————————————————————
End!

Bro I have no idea why I wrote this but hopefully some people will like it?
I'm probably not gonna update this as usual as you may hope but if it gets some recognition I might continue it! Anyways to not make this long I'll stop writing. Bye!