Booty call

The next morning I woke up in my own bed. I sat up and looked around confused as hell. I remember sleeping on the couch with- nevermind. It's Saturday today so I'm going to enjoy my day without having boys to distract me.

I walked up to my dresser to change into something clean. However, when I was halfway done with my outfit I saw a note. It wasn't formal, just a simple piece of lined paper folded twice to keep it from folding open.

I took the note in my hands and carelessly unfolded it. I leaned my elbows on my dresser and read the note.

Goodmorning sleeper,

My mom has to extend our stay here due to extra work that came up. Uncle Gabe gave me a nicer room upstairs to myself so I'm out of your hair! But don't think that means I'm not coming to see you from time to time, you can't get rid of me that easily.

I rearranged your stuff to where it was and I demolished our little 'Line'. Now that I think back, it was a pretty stupid idea to begin with. Neither of us used it anyways. At least I didn't.

Don't miss me too much.
- Felix

P.S My room is the second door to the left if you need me.

I sighed and folded the note back up. How come he's acting like everything's normal? After yesterdays events I'm still processing if it even happened. Maybe this is normal? Maybe this is a normal thing about crushes and I am overreacting. Probably.

'Wait crushes?? I don't like Felix!'

I smack myself lightly on the cheek to bring me back to reality. I'll just see if my friends are free today.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Great! Everyone's coming

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Great! Everyone's coming. I dash over to my coat hanger and grab a small purse and shoving my phone and wallet in there. Putting on light makeup and grabbing my keys, I hop onto my bike and ride to Juleka's boat.
————————————
"He did what!" Alya yelled across the room.

We were sat in a little circle in the main room of the boat. Talking about recent events and gossips. Somehow what happened yesterday got mentioned by me and everyone had different feelings about it by the looks of their faces. But shock was what mostly filled the room.

"Did I stutter?" I said with a raised brow.

"I- just- you? With- Felix?" Marinette stumbled on her words.

"Yeah I'm just as shocked as y'all are." I said, tilting my head back and staring at the ceiling.

We sat there for a few minutes in silence before Alix spoke up.

"Well, aren't you gonna tell us?" I tilted my head back to normal and saw everyone in the circle had a 'go on' kind of face.

"Tell you what.."

"If you like him back you dumbass!" Alya exclaimed.

'Did I like him back?'

'I mean he's been a lot nicer and he's super smart and clever...His eyes are like dazzling emeralds....An absolute lady killer.."

'Wait what am I saying?"

"No!" I shouted.

"Yikes! I mean- No. Actually- Maybe?" I stutter "I don't know!!"

I flop backwards on the couch, letting all the air drain from my lungs before breathing back in.

"You sound like Marinette with Adrien" Alix speaks up."

I took the nearest pillow I could reach and scream into it.

"What do I do-o-o..!" I whine into the pillow.

"Just tell him you like him!" Rose excitedly bunches up and down like a child.

"He already loooves~ you so what's the worst that could happen?"

"I don't like Felix though!" I said turning my head back to the girls.

"Oh Bull. Shit." Alix says.

"Shut up! I can't like Felix I won't like Felix I will never admit to anyone that I like Felix!

"So you admit you like Felix?"

"No! I will not never nada like him."

"Does he know you don't like him back?" Marinette asks.

"No, after what happened yesterday it's honestly confusing what he thinks, but I never told him anything." I mumbled "So I guess he's just living with it for now."

"Honestly I don't even think he was supposed to say what he did. It kind of just- slipped out."

"We'll one things obvious, he isn't gonna stop till he gets his girl." Alya smirks at me and so does the rest of the group.

I turn back around and scream into my pillow again.

"Can we play 'Just Dance' now?" I pouted.

They all laugh and stand up. Mylene lifts me up to my feet.

"Wipe that long face off and let's dance!"
——————————