An apology

I let out a huge yawn when I woke up the next morning.

"That was the best sleep I've had in a while!" I tell myself

It really was! Without feeling Felix stare at the back of my head while I sleep made it much easier to relax.

I did my usual routine.

I was making ramen when I saw a recognizable car parked outside the apartment complex door.

I scooted closer to the window to take a closer look at the car and saw familiar golden blonde locks through the car windows.

God can't I have one peaceful morning without this boy!

I pull out my phone to message him.

I didn't get a reply after that

I assumed he was leaving and walked back to my cooking.

It smelled delicious!

I know ramen isn't an actually meal but it is to me.

I placed my empty bowl in the sink, grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

Hopefully Ms Mendeleev isn't here today, I can't put up with her for another day.

I closed my eyes when I walked outside.

When I opened them I was met with a large set of tinted windows.

Huh?!

The window rolls down slowly.

"Hey, my dear. I know you said to leave but school is pretty far from here so just get in."

I sighed and turned to corner to where my bike was resting.

There is no way in hell I'm getting in that car.

I'd rather walk on foot.

He's right that school is pretty far and id long for a ride there, but I don't want him to think I'm giving into him just because of that and a lens I don't know how to use.

So I'm riding my bike!

I was slowly driving on the sidewalk when Felix carefully started to ever so slowly drive beside me, trying to convince me.

"Come on princess, you know you want to." He teased.

I do, I really do, but not with him.

I made it all the way to school with him driving right next to me like that.

I locked up my bike as fast as I could to avoid him, practically running to the girls locker room.

"Hey Marinette!" I say as I try to calm down.

She looked like she was talking about some plan to Alya. Probably some silly thing to woo Adrien into liking her.

I don't understand why she won't just tell him already. Knowing Adrien, he wouldn't be one to turn down a girl like her.

I placed unnecessary things in my locker and peeked outside the door before quickly walking to my first class.

Settled down in Ms Bustier's class I sighed in relief as I'm finally an hour free of Felix.

Until he plopped down beside me.

Cocksucker!!! How could I forget he sits right next to me in this class!

I wanted to bash my head into the brick wall beside me. Right in front of everyone.
————————-
It was free hour and I was headed to where I usually spent my time.

I sat down in the same seat in the corner of the library and started reading a book.

I was about 2 chapters in till I heard footsteps stop in front of me.

"I've read that one, the ending is sad." They say as they plop down next to me.

I look up from my book to see Felix gently smiling at me.

I just eye him up and down before looking at my book again.

"Hey Y/n, I have a question." He turns his head to me.

"Yeah."

"Why do you hate me?" He asks.

"Cause you've been a jerk ever since you stepped foot in the house! Sure you've been tolerable the past few days but wooing me with nice things and act of kindness aren't gonna cut it, Felix!" I say frustratedly

"I'm sorry.." he says, barely even audible enough for me to hear.

"What?" I look up from my book.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been such a jerk, i don't know how to act with people that I just act like a total dick to them."

His apology caught me off guard.

"I get it if you're still going to hate me but I just wanted to let you know I take it all back, you can even have your room back." He continues to stare at me.

"I-im - I don't know what to say" I stammer out

"Just tell me if you accept my apology or not." He looks away from me.

"Y-es?"

I'm so confused.
——————————-
After school I sat in the car with him.

He didn't talk to me at all.

"Hey Felix?" I try to start conversation

He let out a simple "Hm." In response

"Please talk to me." I say, almost in a whisper.

"Wait till we get home" he turns to look at me just to turn away quickly when our eyes meet.
———————————

Very sorry for the short chapter, but I promise there's more longer ones to come!

There's nothing to say except that Y/n and Felix's relationship is gonna start to grow very soon!