Dont get the wrong idea

"Hey it's not my fault your phone got taken!" Felix raises his hands up defensively, "I was just looking out for you!" I purse my lips together "Yes it is! If you had just stopped texting me then none of this would've happened!" I turn my head away from him and hide under the covers.

I hear him sigh. Then stand up and walk over to my bed placing something slightly heavy next to my head. I reach out and grab it, pulling it under the covers with me.

'My phone?!'

I sit up and pull the covers off my head. "How did you get this?" I say in awe. "I have my ways. Let's just say I might've snuck the phone into my pocket while talking to the teacher about homework." He says. I was awestruck I looked at him with wide eyes and my mouth in a ring form. I still hated him, but what he did for me today was really nice of him.

I slowly thanked him and went to my messages. I clicked on his contact and changed his name from 'Unknown' to 'Felix 👾'

I then turn to the wall and went under the covers. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and turned it on to read a message from Felix.

Felix 👾: 'Goodnight Y/n, sleep well.'
————————————————————————
"Y/n my god, wake up!!" I heard a frustrated voice yell out. "Wuh??" I manage to get out the only words I can piece together at the moment. "We need to hide! There's a villain on the loose!" He grabs my wrist and runs out the front door with me being dragged behind him.

"I feel like being inside the Agreste mansion isn't the best place to hide. Since lots of people are out for Mr.Agreste." I can only process a few words he's saying but I try my best to keep up with him while he's tightly grasping on my wrist. We end up hiding behind a bush by an unknown building.

I try to shake myself awake. Surprisingly it worked, not enough energy for school, but enough to logically think.

"I'm Glaciator, the mean ice-cream man. Escape my fury if you can! I melt your hearts, but I was wrong, now I'll freeze your bodies so long!" I hear a someone singing a tune in the distance. I look up from the bushes to see what was going on outside.

"What are you doing idiot?! Get down!" I hear Felix exclaim. I feel his hands around my forearm trying to pull me down.

"Shh!-! I'm trying to see what the villain is!" I whisper yell back to him, snatching my arm out of his grip.

As I look out of our hiding spot I notice a giant ice cream snowman looking creature coming around the corner. He keeps singing that annoying tune. "Marinette, party pooper, you're looking so sad and surly, but Glaciator will make it all better. Don't you worry!" The creature yells in a sing-song voice.

Why is he looking for Marinette?

He was also shooting people with ice cream and turning them into ice cream?

But what really caught me off guard was the fact that the villain wasn't shooting people who seemed to be in love or a couple?

I ducked back down into our bush and lean my head against the wall of the building. I was completely zoned out when Felix snapped me out of my trance. "Look.." He whispers pointing at something high up. I look at where he's pointing and see the ice cream snowman looking straight at us with its fist aim towards our heads.

"Ok Felix i need you to hug me." I whisper

"What why now!"

"Just do it you idiot! Make it look like you're in love with me!"

I very uncomfortably wrap my arms around Felix's torso smiling awkwardly towards the villain. The villain doesn't buy it and takes a step closer.

I suddenly feel Felix's hand in mine and intertwines our fingers.

'What the hell is he doing?' I smile it off and hope the ice cream villain will buy our horrible attempt at faking a relationship and walk away.

Thankfully, it did.

We both let out sighs of relief when we were out of the villains sight.

"That's for saving us back there I guess." I turn away from him and begin climbing out of the bushes.

"It's better we change hiding spots or just go back to the house, I don't think it's safe staying there." I say as Felix follows behind me.
————————————————————————
A rush of ladybugs flies over Paris.

I let out a yawn.

Me and Felix ended up going back to my room, I was snuggled up in my covers and cushions while he was tweaking with some gadget, it looked really advanced.

"Watcha got there?" I tiredly ask. As I sit up from my cushion dome.

"Nothing of your concern." He states blankly, not even sparing me a glance. He looked extremely focused in whatever he was doing to the thing.

I roll over onto my back with my head hanging off the bed.

"Aww come on! You never let me see your things!" I complain.

"We'll these things are worth more then you think, dear" He states with the same tone.

Suddenly I get hit by a rush of deja vu.

Didn't I dream about this?

It wasn't exactly what happened in the dream but this was a hell of a lot close.

"Hah-I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight Felix!"

I stayed up most of the night thinking about it.

Was Felix the guy in my dream?
————————————————————————
Sorry I haven't updated in like a week- i was on vacation!
Ik this might be boring but we'll get some y/n x Felix content here soon 🏋️‍♀️