day 7

tuesday

     "thank god you're back soobin, it's boring here without you." kai said with a smile. "right yeonjun?" yeonjun looked over at the two. "yup." soobin smirked. "this is gonna be great." he whispered to kai. "what is?"

     "hi yeonjun, how are you?" gyu asked, grinning wide. yeonjun didn't look up again, but it was ok. "i'm great beomgyu. how are you?

     "i'm amazing." gyu blushed a little. "how can i help you?" he asked, finally looking up at him. "j-just the usual." gyu said quietly.

     "no bagel?" yeonjun asked as he typed in the order. "no, he's not hungry." gyu handed yeonjun his card.

     soobin stepped on yeonjuns foot, winking. yeonjun, annoyed, laughed a little and nudged him to go away. gyu saw and was a little confused at the sudden interaction.

     not like he was jealous or anything, but- yeah he was definitely jealous. a little uncomfortable, he interrupted. "yeonjun, what's your favorite color?"

     yeonjun stopped looking at soobin and swiped the card. "uhh, maybe blue. what's yours?" he handed back the card. "pink." gyu smiled and went to wait for his order.

     he watched soobin and yeonjun prepare his order together. together? why together? it's a coffee and a sandwich! one person job! he thought in anger. what if that's his boyfriend? what if i've been a side hoe all along? he frowned and looked at his fingers.

     yeonjun handed him his order. "thanks." beomgyu took it and walked out. too deep in thought to flirt any longer.