day 11

friday

"yeonjun, what's up with you and that cutie that comes every morning? didn't you pay for him yesterday?" kai asked. yeonjun nodded in response. "he's beomgyu."

kai walked a little closer to yeonjun and whispered in his ear. "can you set me up? i've been crushing on him since the monday he came in." kai smiled.

yeonjun looked at him puzzled for a few seconds. "uh, yeah. i guess." kai grinned and put his hand on juns shoulder. "so you'll get his number for me?" yeonjun nodded as kai jumped and walked away.

yeonjun cleared his throat as beomgyu walked in. "hi yeonjun!! how'd you sleep?" beomgyu asked with a smile. jun looked up at him. "great, thank you. and you?" he looked back down and placed beomgyu's order. "me too. you can charge double today b-because of last time." he handed jun the card.

he swiped the card and sighed. "you're my favorite customer, beomgyu." yeonjun smiled as he handed back the card.

gyu froze, staring at yeonjun with his eyebrows raised and mouth a little open. he slowly reached his hand up to take the card. "th-thanks..?" yeonjun smiled. "you're welcome." he told gyu to wait for his order.

gyu thought about the statement for a few minutes before yeonjun showed up in front of him. "here you go." he smiled. gyu took his order, not expecting much, but getting a lot. his hand overlapped with yeonjuns as he grabbed the order.

HDJDNJFDJSNJEDKDN "thanks!" he smiled, barely managing to hold himself back. "oh, one last thing before you go." yeonjun stopped him.

"could i have your phone number?" he handed gyu a piece of paper and a pen. oh fuck. it's happening, it's happening gyu it's finally happening! beomgyu nodded and set his things down, grabbing the pen and writing his number down.

"thank you, beomgyu." he smiled, receiving a smile back as beomgyu walked out.