d-2.1

yeonjun parked the car and got out. gyu unbuckled his seatbelt and went to open the door, but yeonjun had already opened it for him, with his hand out. gyu stared at him for a second with his mouth slightly open and eyes wide.

he grabbed juns hand and walked out the car, shutting the door behind him. he waited for yeonjun to let go, but he didn't.

yeonjun had taken him to an aquarium. no way he knew beomgyu loved animals and felt fascinated by ocean ones. maybe he found out on the way?

they walked up to the counter together and beomgyu started to pull out his wallet. before he could, yeonjun grabbed his wrist and paid for it himself. "yeonjun! don't, i have money!" he whispered, but yeonjun only shook his head.

they walked into the aquarium and the first thing gyu did was gasp and look around in awe. "y-yeonjun, look at that!" he pointed and dragged yeonjun over. he hit yeonjun on the arm over and over again pointing at the fish.

yeonjun stared at an excited gyu with a smile. cute. beomgyu grabbed juns arm and hopped over and over again excitedly before looking up at him.

they made eye contact and gyu stopped. he cleared his throat and let go. "sorry." jun put his arm around his shoulder. "for what?" he took him over to see more.