finale

yeonjun
beomgyu
i'm off work
when can we meet

beomgyu
wherever is ok

yeonjun
playground?

beomgyu
be there in 10

beomgyu tied his shoes and walked out the door, not bothering to let taehyun know. he drove to the park and smiled thinking about meeting yeonjun.

     he walked out the car and saw yeonjun standing waiting for him. he walked up behind him and shouted. "boo!" yeonjun jumped and turned around, cursing loudly.

     he gasped, grinning wide once he saw beomgyu and hugged him tight. he put his hands on gyu's shoulders and gave him a bajillion kisses on the cheek. "i missed you."

     "oh please, it hasn't been that long." yeonjun hugged him again. "yes it has!" beomgyu smiled and pulled him down to his height by the collar to give him another kiss. "jeez, who knew you were so clingy? i missed you too."

     he linked arms with his now boyfriend, and walked over to the playground with him. "do you remember when you were sooooo excited to kiss me here?" beomgyu teased.

     "me? no, you've got it all wrong beomgyu." he started to defend himself, but gyu tuned him out and sat on the swing. "beomgyu? are you listening?" yeonjun put his hands on his hips. "nope."

     he smiled and admired beomgyu as they stared at eachother for a few seconds. "i can't believe i'm dating you, choi yeonjun." beomgyu sighed. "why? am i that bad?"

     "no, i just can't believe i pulled someone as amazing as you." yeonjun didnt respond and just smiled, kneeling down to the swings height. "well, you'd better start believing it." he smiled.

"i'm seriously in love with you." yeonjun tilted his head and brushed the hair out of beomgyus face. beomgyu smiled. "i know."

a/n
cringe but what's a girl gotta do to have this.
thank u so much 4 reading if u got to the end, i rly appreciate it and i hope u liked it!! i had fun writing it <33