day 12

monday

"this is gonna be a piece of cake hyun. everything has gone well so far. he's gay, has my number, sees me every weekday, and called me cute. i fuckin love life dude." he smiled as he tied his shoelace. "don't get ahead of yourself, gyu. you met him two weeks ago." gyu rolled his eyes. "haven't you ever heard of love at first sight?" he walked out the door.

     "hii yeonjun! how are you today?" gyu asked smiley. "i'm great beomgyu. how are you?" yeonjun looked up at him and smiled. "i'm doing just amazing." gyu grinned wide and yeonjun laughed a little. "the usual?" gyu nodded and pulled out his card.

     yeonjun took the card, swiped it, and handed it back to beomgyu. "it'll be ready soon." he told gyu to wait and he did.

     "here you-" soobin walked behind yeonjun and tripped, pushing him. jun spilled the drink all over beomgyus shirt. "oh shit i'm so sorry!!" yeonjun walked out from the behind the counter and grabbed a ton of napkins.

     "i-it's okay don't worry about it.." beomgyu looked at his coffee covered shirt and sighed, slightly smiling. jun ran up to him and started trying to dry the spill with paper towels.

     he wasn't really accomplishing anything, except touching everywhere on gyus upper half. "yeonjun it's really okay i-"

     "dude i'm so so so sorry, i didn't mean to spill it i must have tripped." he continued at drying gyus shirt. beomgyu blushed at the touch and felt a rush of confidence.

     he grabbed juns wrists. "yeonjun, you're making it worse. it's really okay, i have plenty more shirts at home."

     jun stared at him and sighed. gyu let go and yeonjun looked down. "sorry.." gyu put his hands on yeonjuns shoulders and smiled. "don't beat yourself up about it, it's just a little spill. it'll come out!" he patted his shoulder before taking the sandwhich.

     "i've gotta go though, have a good day yeonjun!" yeonjun smiled and waved, before going to clean up the remaining spill.