day 14.1

wednesday @ 5:06
(long-ish chap)

beomgyu and taehyun arrived at the movies and saw the two others. "yeonjun!" beomgyu smiled and walked up to them. "oh, beomgyu." yeonjun smiled looking down at him.

"hi, i'm taehyun." taehyun smiled and greeted the two. kai pushed in front of yeonjun to introduce himself. "i'm kai!!" hyun nodded smiling and they all walked into the theatre.

the seats weren't singles, but doubles. gyu begged hyun to sit with him, but taehyun wasn't gonna let his best friend miss out on a good opportunity. beomgyu sat with yeonjun, and taehyun sat with kai.

beomgyu looked around and gasped quietly. "yah, this is a scary movie?"

yeonjun nodded. "you didn't watch the trailer?" gyu groaned. "i don't watch trailers! i'm a scaredy-cat, i'm gonna have nightmares or something." yeonjun smiled. "it's okay, you're with me! a-and taehyun, and kai." yeonjun nodded and leaned back in his seat.

gyu tried to hide his smile as he blushed. "oh, yeah." he looked around nervously.

>>>

"yeonjun, i can't do this. it's too scary, i know it's gonna be a jump scare and-" gyu jumped and cursed loudly. yeonjun laughed at him and jokingly put his arm around his shoulder. "be quiet beomgyu! you're gonna get us kicked out, it's not that scary." gyu was too busy hiding his face, and yeonjun was too busy laughing to notice how close they were.

right next to each other, in the same seat, with an arm around his shoulder, yeonjun realized but just smiled. "is it gone?" gyu peeked through his hands and whispered.

yeonjun nodded. "yup." taehyun slowly and carefully flicked gyus arm. "what?" gyu mouthed. taehyun nodded his head towards yeonjun's arm and beomgyu gasped tiny, realizing. taehyun grinned and put a hand over his mouth, but gyu stayed with this dumb, worried look on his face.

>>>

gyu had his knees up to his chest with his hands over his eyes. over time, yeonjun had pulled him closer and closer so he'd be less scared. by the end of the movie, gyu was pulled right up to yeonjuns chest; still curled into a little ball of fear.

the lights turned on and beomgyu peeked through his hand. "is it over..?" yeonjun looked down at him smiling and nodded.

beomgyu looked up at him, barely needing to move at all to be inches away. he nodded back nervously, not knowing what else to do.

"aish! get a room!" kai scoffed and they both looked up. yeonjun took his arm from around beomgyu and stood up, gyu followed.