d-1

"beomgyu? beomgyu! wake up!" taehyun shouted. "what do you want?" gyu sat up and rubbed his eye. "what happened last night? what time did you even get home?"

gyu smiled. "not telling you. you left me." taehyun groaned and slapped his shoulder. "if i hadn't, whatever happened last night wouldn't have happened. you should be thanking me." gyu rolled his eyes. he thought about what had happened the night before and sighed, you are so smart, beomgyu.

<<<

"dunno. what do you think i should do?" he looked down at his lips. "kiss me." yeonjun smirked and caressed the side of gyu's face. "should i?" he leaned closer to the point where beomgyu could feel his breath. his palms started sweating and he swallowed. "i should get home." he said, leaning into yeonjuns hand. "just a few more minutes.." yeonjun whispered as he stared at beomgyus lips.

"for what?" beomgyu smiled and laughed quietly, excited for whatever answer yeonjun would give. "i think you have a crush on me, beomgyu." beomgyu blinked and scoffed. "what makes you think that?"

"soobins not home, let's go back to my house." yeonjun took his hand away but stayed close. "your house?" he tilted his head. "if your roommates anything like mine, he'll scold you for being home late. so why don't you skip that and come over?"

beomgyu nodded, hiding his nervousness with a smile. "sounds good." he pushed yeonjun back with his finger. his house?? seriously? his HOUSE??

     yeonjun turned around with his back facing beomgyu. "get on my back." beomgyu swallowed. "what?"

    he looked back at him. "i'm not gonna make you walk." he scoffed and waited for beomgyu. beomgyu hesitantly got onto yeonjuns back and sighed. "i-i'm kinda heavy.."

     yeonjun stood up and started walking with a smile. "light as a feather." beomgyu blushed and rested his chin on yeonjuns shoulder as they walked to his car.

     >>>

     "WHAT?" taehyun gasped and put his hand on his mouth. beomgyu smiled. "there's more, but i'll only tell you if you promise not to yell at me. i'm a grown man, okay?" taehyun's eyes got big and he stopped. "what did you do that makes you have to be a grown man?" beomgyu shrugged.