FL (2) 1

❤~ CONTINUE

FLASHBACK 3 months ago

"Help me." She's mumble and faint.

"Bring her home with me."

At home, she's taking care of that person carefully.

"Your awake." She's walking slowly.

"Where am i? And who are you?"

She's smile. "Don't worry you safe being here, you are at my house, i found you by the road lifeless. I am tzuyu, chou tzuyu."

Chaeyoung nod. "But what is my name?"

Tzuyu shocked and worried. "Can you wait here, i will call my doctor to check on you."

Starting from that day, tzuyu help chaeyoung going through everythings, after 2 months tzuyu know and learn about chaeyoung, she's starting to fall in love with her, tzuyu proposed to chaeyoung after 2 months being with her, she's give chaeyoung full access to her company and names her as katarina. She's also tell chaeyoung about her unborn baby because of that one night stand with stranger.

"Honey! I'm home!" Katarina happy going home to her wife.

Tzuyu walk to chaeyoung and hug her. "I miss you so much."

Katarina kiss her head and peck her lip. "I miss you too honey."

Tzuyu mealting and blushing. "You've gone too long today, hmmmm."

Chaeyoung smile and chuckle. "Did my big baby upset?"

Tzuyu nod. "But if i can cuddling and watching some movie would be nice."

Chaeyoung pull her closer and make sure not to hurt her baby bump. "How about we do that later after i freshen up? In or out?"

Tzuyu kiss his neck. "Sure i will wait in bed under our blanket with some popcorn and nice romantic movies."

Chaeyounf hold her hand and guide her to their room.

MEANWHILE,

Heejin sigh and sad.

Sana notice that little kid keep sighing for time to time. Sana close her laptop and went to sit beside heejin.

"What's wrong heejin?"

Heejin glance at sana and look down again. "Where is eomma? She's told me, she's will gone just for an hour but this already past 4 hours."

Sana nod. "Ouh, did heejin miss her eomma now?"

Heejin pouting and nod. "I miss eomma so much, lately eomma always leave me alone at grandpa and grandma house. I just want to spend a little times with her."

Sana understand heejin, that kid missing her mother too much because of mina make her way busy with her jobs to distract herself from the pain she's feel right now, but ignoring her princess totally wrong move mina.

"How about we going out and eat some ice-cream?"

Sana try to cheer heejin mood, spoiled her with some sweets and her time.

Heejin shaking her head. "If only eomma will come with us i will agree."

Sana understand and try to call mina, once mina pick up her call.

"What is it sana, please make sure it's important because i'm really busy right now."

"Yah! You penguin, better you leave your job just only today and spend more time with heejin."

"Sana, if you calling me and want me to leave this important job just only for that kid better don not waste your time for this."