FL (2) 4

CONTINUE

"Eomma, wake up." Heejin slowly shaking mina body.

Mina groaning. "Hmmm"

Heejin smile. "It's 10 in the morning eomma."

Mina wake up and sit properly, she's holding tight on her head.

Heejin give mina some medicine and warm water. "Here eomma drink this."

Mina glance at her and take it. In one gulp mina stand and leave heejin.

Heejin went back to her room but when she's about to past mina's room she's peeking on mina and see mina crying again. Heejin become sad again.

Mina tears flowing again on her cheeks when she's remember katarina face who just like chaeyoung face.

"I miss you chaeng." Mina hug chaeyoung pic tight.

Heejin went inside mina's room and stand close to mina. "Eomma."

Mina glare at heejin. "Go to your room."

Heejin sadly staring at mina. "Eomma, let's go out today, it's been awhile since we spend time together." Heejin smile a little.

Mina sigh and drag heejin out from her room and slam the door on her face.

Heejin shocked and she's walking back to her room. She's laying on her bed while staring at while ceiling.

Without her notice  tears slowly start to flowing down on her cheeks. "I don't know how many time i pray to god that i miss you eomma. Please bring my mother back god, i really need her."

FAST FORWARD

Meanwhile mina getting ready to go out after wasting time crying over one old pic.

Heejin who watching television saw mina walking down while dressing nicely, she's went to mina who is drinking some water at kitchen.

"Eomma, where are you going? Are we going out? Where eomma?" Heejin smiling while asking mina.

Mina sigh. "I'm going out and i will comeback at night, eat by yourself, plus do not wait for me." Mina said coldly and walking leaving heejin.

Heejin catch mina wrist and pouting. "But i will get bored then, please bring me with you i promise i will behave, pleaseeee eomma."

Mina sigh and pull her wrist. "First of all kid not allow there! So stay here and wait for auntie sana! She's will come over to watch you, spend time with her." Mina said and leave heejin.

Heejin just watching mina car far away from her sight. Heejin went back inside and waiting for sana like how her mother said.

POV

"Kat, how about we buy some baby things later." Tzuyu said while looking at katarina face.

Katarina smile at her lovely wife and kiss her forehead. "Sure go and get ready."

Tzuyu stand up and happily went to room to get dress up.

Minutes later, katarina saw how pretty her wife, she's walk over her wife and kiss her lip before walking out from their house.

POV

"Auntie sana." Heejin sigh after hours staring at sana who busy using her laptop.

Sana glance at heejin. "What is it baby?"

"Can we go out, i am bored." Heejin pouting.

Sana chuckle and ruffling heejin hair. "Where should we go then?"