FL 2 (14)

CONTINUE

Mina bring heejin home,

"Eomma." Mina look at her baby.

"Yes baby?" Heejin crawling toward mina and snuggle on mina lap. "Can we go and visit appa grave?"

Mina pick heejin body up and hug her close to her. "Anytime baby." Mina humming lullaby for her baby.

Slowly heejin eyes getting heavier, plus with mina hand keep ruffling her hairs make she's sleepy. "Appa." She's mumble and close her eyes, sleeping on mina chest.

Mina kiss heejin head and lay her down beside her, hold her close to her. "Eomma sorry baby." Last kiss on heejin forehead before she's went to change her clothes and join heejin on the bed.

POV

Katarina and tzuyu already home. Katarina still holding her head and groaning in pain.

She's sit on her chair and groaning. "Arghhh, what's this!" The same voices from her dream keep screaming in her head.

"Appa, i love you." She's smile.

Chaeyoung carry heejin and spinning her in the air. "My baby!"

Heejin keep laughing and dancing in the rain with her father.

"Kat!! I've been calling you few times, are you okay? You are sweating and keep mumbling someone name." Tzuyu worried and wipes the sweat on her forehead.

Katarina wake up. "Heejin." She's mumble.

Tzuyu look at katarina weirdly and confuse. "What kat?"

"No kat or katarina, i'm chaeyoung, son chaeyoung, where is heejin? I need to meet mina." Chaeyoung leave tzuyu who is confuse and worried about her.

FAST FORWARD

"Chaeyoung?" Mrs myoi shocked and can't believe she's seeing the person infront of her that she's thought already dead.

Chaeyoung cry. "Lemme know where is mina and heejin, i need them now."

"Dear, it's about to raining  how about come inside and have some tea with me, i will call mina to come here with heejin." Mrs myoi drag chaeyoung inside.

POV

Mina carry heejin who is sleeping and put her in the car, she's rush to get ready to go home after got a call from her mother that she's need to come over now.

Later,

Mina carry heejin who's still sleeping inside and mrs myoi approach her.

"Lemme take her and go to living room." Sachiko said and rubbing mina cheek before take heejin to mina's room.

Mina walking to living room and outside start to raining so hard, make mina went to window and close it because it's windy. "Aishh, raining again, how come i go home later." She's mumble and feel something around her waist.

"I miss you mina." Chaeyoung walking toward mina and hug mina from the back and place his head on mina's back.

Soft sobbing from chaeyoung make mina heart beating so fast. Her tears slowly flowing on her cheeks.

"Chaeng." She's whisper and still shocked.

"I am sorry for taking this long." Chaeyoung mumble.

Leave your vote😌