FL (2) 15

CONTINUE,

chaeyoung not let go the hug and still crying on mina's back.

"I am sorry mina." Chaeyoung mumble.

Mina tears flowing on her cheeks. "Go home chaeyoung, you still have tzuyu." Mina let go of chaeyoung arms and walking away from chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung staring on mina while she's walking away from her, she's slowly walking out and let herself sooking under the rain. Her tears flowing on her cheeks. Her heart hurting so much.

Mina watching chaeyoung through her window and close the curtains and walk to heejin who is sleeping on her bed. She's laying behind her daughter and kissing heejin head.

"Eomma sorry baby. I can't do anything." Mina mumble and hug her daughter while crying in her sleep.

FF

Chaeyoung arrived at home and make tzuyu rush to her and worried.

"Kat, what happened to you? Where were you?" Tzuyu wiping chaeyoung face and try to help her.

Chaeyoung hold tzuyu hand and give a small smile at her. "I am sorry, let me shower." Chaeyoung walking away from her wife.

Tzuyu just watching chaeyoung walking away from her, honestly it's really bothering her so much. Tzuyu just sigh and follow her wife to their room.

Later,

Chaeyoung come out from bathroom while rubbing her wet hairs, tzuyu smile and grab the towel from chaeyoung but chaeyoung grab it back.

"Mmm no....i mean, i...i will do it by myself." Chaeyoung walk away from tzuyu and continue her business.

Tzuyu slightly hurt by chaeyoung sudden action, it's really confusing her with chaeyoung odd actions. Tzuyu just slide it off all her negative thoughts and went to make dinner instead.

"Kat! Let's eat dinner with me." Tzuyu shout from kitchen and smile at her own dishes. She's place her apron away and sit on her chair while waiting for chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung heard tzuyu and cut all her thoughts and walk to kitchen to find tzuyu smiling while looking at all foods on the table. She's sit at her place and get her own foods without let tzuyu help her.

Tzuyu staring at chaeyoung with a smile and shining eyes. "So how?"

Chaeyoung stop eating and look at tzuyu happy face. She's stop chewing and blinking her eyes. "Delicious." Chaeyoung give a small smile and continue eating.

Tzuyu smile slowly fade away from her face, she's cooked chaeyoung favourites foods but not getting the usual compliment from her wife. "Ouh glad that it be. Please enjoy." Tzuyu mumble and eat her own foods.

Tzuyu put her spoon infront of chaeyoung face with a wide smile on her face. "Aaaa."

Chaeyoung staring at tzuyu action and slowly open her mouth and accept tzuyu offer.

Tzuyu smile and wipe at the edge of chaeyoung lip with her thumb. "I know the foods are yummy but eat slowly okay." Tzuyu give a slight pinch on chaeyoung cheek and continue eating.

Chaeyoung blush a little and continue eat her foods, later, chaeyoung insist to do the dish but tzuyu make her wait on the couch with a cup of  coffee.

Tzuyu went back to sit beside chaeyoung and lean her head on chaeyoung shoulder but she's a little suprised when chaeyoung accidently push her body away.

"Why? What's wrong kat?" Tzuyu worried and about to hold chaeyoung hand.

Chaeyoung gulp. "Nothing, it's just you come .....just like that and make me shocked, yeah that's it. I'm sorry." Chaeyoung akwardly chuckle and finish her coffee before went to bedroom leaving tzuyu confused alone on the couch.

POV

Mina wiping her tears when she's heard her princess voice.

"Yes baby." Mina turn to heejin wearing her smile.

Heejin rubbing her eyes and open her arms.

Mina chuckle and carry heejin to bed, laying down with heejin. "Are you sleepy already?"

Heejin humming and snuggle between mina chest. "Eomma, i miss appa." Heejin mumble while her eyes close.

Mina swallow heejin words and brushing heejin hairs softly. "Sleep baby, tomorrow let's have a little fun with eomma, just you and me."

Heejin open her eyes and give a little peck on mina lip like how they used to do. "I can't wait for tomorrow, goodnight eomma i love you!" Heejin hug mina and sleeping with a smile after the sad feelings wash away by mina soft voice.

Mina smile and kiss heejin head. "Eomma love you more baby." Mina hug heejin close to her.

"I wish this is only a dream. I love you chaeyoung, goodnight my love." Mina whisper and sleep.

Meanwhile,

Chaeyoung still fighting in her sleep. Tzuyu walking out from the bathroom and sitting behind chaeyoung body.

"Kat, i don't know what happened to you today but i want you to know that i am here for you, it's hurt me when you avoiding me earlier." Tzuyu said and laying down not facing chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung heart broke when she's heard that tzuyu is hurted earlier. She's slowly turn her body to face tzuyu back and slowly put her hand on tzuyu shoulder while squeeze it softly.

"I am sorry honey, something happened and it's bothering my mind, i know you are here but i don't want to add more problem in your mind, i am sorry again." Chaeyoung said and hoping tzuyu to face her which is tzuyu did.

Tzuyu hand reach for chaeyoung cheek and rubbing it softly while staring inside her eyes. "Next time please lemme know if something happened, i am ready to give you my shoulder, i love you kat. My love." Tzuyu said and get closer to chaeyoung and settle between chaeyoung arms.

Chaeyoung gulp when tzuyu being in her arms, she's feel guilty and happy and it's really confusing her. "Goodnight honey." She's said and peck tzuyu forehead while her hand playing with tzuyu hairs like she's always did. 'I am sorry mina. I love you and at the same time i don't want to hurt tzuyu when i love her too.'

Slowly chaeyoung close her eyes and sleep while try to get rid all those stupid feelings that lingering in her heart.

LEAVE YOUR VOTES! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! 🥺 I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AFTER THIS❣❣