FL (2) 9

CONTINUE

Chaeyoung kiss tzuyu forehead and hug her tight. "Promise me you will not drain yourself with tiredness! I watching u honey." Katarina give a stern look and pouting righ after.

Tzuyu chuckle and hug her again. "No kat, i will never drain myself, promise okay. You should go now or you will be missed your meeting miss katarina, beside i will not miss you that much because have someone resemble as you will join us, i hope she's join us today." Tzuyu kiss her cheeks and peck her lips, katarina whining but tzuyu pinch her waist make her stop.

"I will always miss you, call me when you have time!" Katarina said and waving a goodbye with sweet flying kiss for her lovely wifey.

Tzuyu shaking her head and watching her leave. She's sigh and went to miss kim and the others kid.

"There is 13 of them miss chou." Miss kim said and bow at tzuyu.

Tzuyu nod and her smile slowly fading after she's see no heejin shadow here. "Where is heejin?"

Miss kim sigh. "Heejin said she's don't want to go because her mother not allowed her."

Suddenly, heejin bow at both of them, hyunjin happy out of blue seeing heejin here.

"I am so sorry i send her late, here her permission letter, i am sana her guardian." Sana said as she's approach tzuyu and miss kim.

Miss kim bow at her and glance at tzuyu. "Happy to see you here joining us heejin." Miss kim said and heejin just nod and distance herself from everyone.

"Thank you for allowing her to coming on this trip. This will helping her calming her mind and as well make her close again with the others." Miss kim said and watch heejin sitting alone.

"If nothing more, i am sorry miss chou and miss kim, i really need to attend important meeting later, please take care of heejin she's the only one we have." Sana smile softly.

Tzuyu start to staring at heejin softly, like mother staring at their daughter. Sana bow at them and went to heejin, she's bend down to heejin and kiss her head and hug her.

"Auntie will missing you baby, promise me anything just hit my number with a call and do not put yourself in danger, as for your mom i will taking care of her okay. Just forget about some things and focus on yourself. Auntie miss my heejin so much." Sana said with her eyes holding her tears.

Heejin staring at sana and catch sana tears with her finger. "Thank you auntie and i'm sorry." Heejin said while looking down.

Sana ruffling her hairs softly and kiss her head. "Auntie love you baby, have fun okay, bye!" Sana bid her goodbye and drive her car away.

Heejin went to line up with the others. Tzuyu stand beside her and poking her dimple. Heejin look up to meet tzuyu gaze.

"Yes me?" Heejin ask. Tzuyu just smile and went inside the bus.

Heejin sigh and about to find her seat but tzuyu pull her and heejin needed to sit beside tzuyu. "Here have some." Tzuyu give heejin one red bean bread.

Heejin gulp and look at tzuyu face. "This is my favourite snack, appa always buy me this when he's have extra money." Heejin take the bread and staring at it. "Appa." Heejin mumble slowly and her tears flowing her cheeks while tighten her grip on the bread.

Tzuyu bring heejin face close to her and wipe all her tears away, kiss her forehead and make sure heejin calm down. "It's okay baby." Tzuyu said and hug heejin.

Heejin break the hug minute later and remain back her straight face and eat her bread silently. "After this do not pity me or being nice with me." That's all heejin said before she's plucking the ear pod in her ears and listen to some good music.

Tzuyu sigh and nod before focus on her phone.

POV

"Miss myoi, nice to see you again, i can't wait for our big event tomorrow." Katarina pull out her hand for a shake.

As a respect, mina accept her hand and move to their event location.

After ward, they amazed by their workers works and looking so beautiful.

"Wow!" Katarina utter and her eyes sparkling.

Mina staring at katarina and smile softly. 'Chaeng i miss you so much, this person really look like you.'

Suddenly, "Miss myoi!" Katarina said and pull mina into her embrace.

A loud sound from a big lamp fall at the place mina standing, everyone rush to see their condition.

"We are so sorry miss katarina." They all bow and scared.

"Next time focus, don't let the others hurt because all of you, upgrade the security based on our protocol" Katarina said with stern in her voices.

Mina's heart beating so fast, she's shocked and scared, her eyes still close tightly and her body still in katarina embrace, but a healing of strawberry scent make her calm.

"Hey miss myoi, are you okay? I am sorry for what happened. Let's go to hospital so you can get a full check up."

Mina stand properly. "It's okay miss katarina, i am fine, beside you there for me. Thank you for your kindness." Mina bow her head a little.

Katarin smile. "I'm lucky i saw that coming, how about we grab lunch together as my gift for this wonderful collaboration event."

Mina smile. "Sure." They both leaving the place and went to restaurant.

POV

"Line up kids!" Miss kim said and count the kids.

"Okay follow me and miss tzuyu to our hotel for check in okay. You guys are 14 so 7 boys and 7 girls in 2 rooms. I will stay infront of your room, meanwhile miss chou will have her personal room okay. Clear?"

All kids excited respond to their teachers and follow their teachers as well.

"Exception, we don't want same room with heejin!" Ryujin said and her other friends also nod except hyunjin.

Miss kim sigh and about to say something. "Okay if like that, heejin will stay with me." Tzuyu said.

Miss kim protest. "It's okay heejin can stay with me miss chou. Don't worry."

Tzuyu hold heejin hand and bring her to their room.

"I can sleep on the couch don't worry." Heejin said and put her bag near the couch and sit on it.

Tzuyu went to sit beside heejin. "Why? Couch made for sit and bed made for sleep. Sleep on the bed with me."

Heejin sigh. "But i am not that good with position when i am sleeping, i'm afraid i will hurt your by kicking you or slap your face." Heejin said and sigh again.

Tzuyu chuckle. "It's okay i can hug you so you will not move."

Heejin heart mealt by tzuyu words, her appa used to hold her in sleep so she's will not fall from the bed, mina never do that to her. "But i.."

Tzuyu cupping heejin face and kiss her forehead. "Beside it's will make me more comfortable, please."

Without saying any words, heejin just nod and agree to tzuyu. 'You betrayed me heart. Next time i will follow my mind.' She's thought and sigh again. "This gonna be a tiring weekend! Arghhhh." Heejin groaning and laying on the couch.

Tzuyu chuckle at heejin cuteness.

Leave your votes. 💚