FL (2) 3

🐯🐧~

CONTINUE

"Eomma." Heejin whisper under her beneath to the stars.

"Appa, i am sorry. I want to come with you so bad, but eomma need me here. I miss you so much." Heejin tears slowly rolling on her cheeks. Her feelings hurting so much, she's just need mina love but her mother keep abandoning her.

Heejin wipe her tears and smile to the night sky before closing the window. She's walking out from her room to get some water, she's found mina laying on the couch alone with her eyes close.

Heejin sigh and went to mina, she's staring close to mina face and a soft smile appear on her face. Her small hand went to mina hair, she's ruffling mina hair softly. "I love you eomma, so much. I miss you so bad, please be yourself back." Heejin tears drop, lastly she's kiss mina cheek slowly not to bother mina sleep.

Heejin get up and went to get some blanket for mina and make sure to cover all mina body, she's smile and went back to her room. She's slowly closing her eyes.

TOMORROW

Mina get ready to work because she's already late for her morning meeting.

Heejin when to mina who is sruggling with her shoes. "Eomma,"

Mina look at heejin and searching for her car key. "What?"

Heejin give her car key and wear her shoes. Heejin went inside the car and just stay silent.

Mina speed to heejin school.

"Eomma," mina sigh and humming.

"Will you come and pick me up today?" Heejin ask and hoping her mother will agree.

Mina sigh again. "Not today, go home with driver, i had meetings until late night."

Heejin nod, she's just go out from the car and watch mina's car drive away from her school. She's slowly approach her classroom.

POV

"Kat!! Hurry up! You have meeting today!" Tzuyu shout and katarina run toward her.

Tzuyu give a kiss on her lip and fix her tie. "Now go and do your best okay! I love you."

Katarina wink at her and drive away.

POV

"Miss myoi, clients said they will arrived in 5 minutes more and we already ready for our meeting." Mina PA come and tell her about their meeting.

Mina humming and nod, mina get her things and wait for clients in meeting room.

Minutes later a few peoples come in inside.

"Hi miss myoi, i am kim dahyun miss katarina PA, she's will be here in soon and sorry for being a little late." Dahyun bow.

Mina nod. "Have a seat miss kim, we are about to start also, just wait for your boss to arrived."

Later a door open and revealing katarina. She's bow and smile.

"I am so sorry i am late."

Mina eyes meet with katarina eyes, mina shocked, sad and happy at the same time. She's want to jump to chaeyoung and hug her.

"It's okay, just have a seat we're about start also." Mina said and control her feelings.

Katarina bow again and nod before take a seat beside dahyun.

After almost an hour their meetings almost reach to the end.

"Wait, i love this, fresh and new." Katarina said and smiling.