FL (2) 10

CONTINUE

"Heejin, wake up." Tzuyu ruffling heejin hair softly.

Heejin rubbing her eyes and groaning. "Mmmm eomma." She's mumble and her eyes still half close.

Tzuyu just smile. "Go and shower now, we will having lunch later." Tzuyu said and heejin nod.

Slowly heejin approach the bathroom and clean herself.

Later, tzuyu receive a sweet call from katarina, she's told tzuyu how much she's miss tzuyu already.

"I am done." Heejin said and went to tzuyu who is putting some make up.

Tzuyu glance at heejin. "Okay baby, just wait i will be ready later."

Heejin nod and went to sit on the couch, she's pull out her nintendo  and like mina she's love playing games. She's focus on her games while waiting for tzuyu.

"I am done, let's go." Tzuyu said and offer her hand.

Heejin close her game and glance at tzuyu hand before take it. "You so pretty today miss tzuyu." Heejin said

Tzuyu blush a little and just smile toward heejin compliment.

POV

After having lunch with katarina, mina went straight home after not feeling well, she's open the door and heejin not there to greet her like usual she's did.

Mina looking around the house searching for heejin and begin to panic, "heejin!" Mina shouting and open every door.

"Pick up sana!" She's mad and worried.

"Hello mitang."

"Where is heejin!"

"Chill mina, she's on the trip to beach today. Tomorrow she's will be here."

"Why you allowed her to go! I didn't give any word about it."

"Mitang, listen, that kid deserve that trip, stop shouting at me and just rest, tomorrow go to her school and pick her up. Full stop."

Mina sigh and throw her phone away, she's went to her room and laying on the bed.

"Chaeng, i can't anymore, i am tired." Mina said while her tears flowing on her cheeks. "I am sorry chaeng, i failed."

POV

After having a great lunch, they having fun at the beach as tzuyu promise to let them play there after having lunch, heejin sitting far from other kids and mind her own business.

Tzuyu saw heejin alone there and slowly approach heejin.

"Hi, can i sit here?" Tzuyu ask and just sit beside her.

Heejin sigh. "Why even bother asking me when you already sit there." She's scoff and staring back at the sea.

Tzuyu chuckle. "Sorry."

Heejin ignore tzuyu and Slowly watching sun about to setting down later. "Why are you care about me, just leave me alone, i don't like people close to me. I am a problem better avoid it than involve with it."

Tzuyu shocked hearing that from heejin, slowly tzuyu hand reaching for heejin cheek. "Don't say that, you are not a problem, you are a gift from god."