FL (2) 5

CONTINUE

A week later heejin seem more quiet than before and her smile completely lost from her face, she's not use to be cheerful and happy anymore.

"Heejin please stand up, i heard you ignoring your friends am i right? They just asking a few question to you, no need to answer with silent. This is group project not a solo project." Heejin teacher said and sigh.

Heejin just staring emotionless toward her teacher and bow before sit back at her seat.

Heejin teacher sigh and worried about heejin condition can affect her studies. She's continue teaching.

FAST FORWARD

"Son heejin meet me after class later i will wait at my office." Miss kim said and leave.

Heejin sigh and a few her friends approach her.

"Heejin let's eat together." One of them smile.

"Tssk don't talk with that snobbish kid, not only her smart here, let's eat with us instead than someone arrogant like her." One of girl said it loud make everyone start to talking about heejin.

"How do you know all of that ryujin?" Hyunjin ask and glaring at her.

Ryujin smirk. "Because her parent like that so she's also like that, my mom said when their kid rude it's because their parent not teach them how to be polite." Ryujin said while looking at heejin.

Heejin clench her fist and glaring at heejin, "don't talk dirty about my parent when you know nothing about them!" Heejin said and push ryujin.

Ryujin fall on the floor and accidently break her arm make her screaming and crying.

Everyone shocked and one of teacher come inside helping ryujin and bring heejin to headmaster.

"Call her mother since her father dead." Mr jung said and keep staring at heejin.

"Heejin i know you are a good kid, why so sudden you being like this? Is everythings good at house?"

Heejin holding back her tears and she's stay silent.

Later mina come to headmaster office and glaring at heejin.

"What this time?" Mina ask and tired of her daughter action that keep burdening her.

"As you see miss myoi, heejin action too much this time, some of it she's being rude to teachers and her friends, now she's break her friend arm, easy to say, she's a good kid but now a troublemaker. Is anything we can help to help your daughter miss myoi?"

Mina sigh. "I know how to handle her, no need to educate me about this. What's her punishment?"

Headmaster sigh and glance at heejin before look at mina face. "I know she's only 7 but her action speak louder than her words so i am sorry miss myoi, student parent ask me to get her out of school, i consider this as innocence action from her, i will suspend her from school for 2 weeks start today."

Mina nod and sign the paper before ask heejin to follow her. Once they arrived at car. Mina hold heejin arms.

"Why are you so stubborn lately huh! Always giving me problems, who do you think you are, you just a kid who don't have a father. Please don't make any problem again after this." Mina said and get in the car.

Heejin tears slowly flowing on her cheeks, she's went inside the car with her head hanging down.

'Appa, i am sorry for being like this.' She's letting out a soft sobbing silently not to make mina annoyed with her more.