FL (2) 13

CONTINUE

And.......

A pair of heejin eyes meet that face, heejin eyes finding katarina eyes and staring deeply inside black ocean.

Slowly tears building up at the edge of heejin eyes.

Seeing this painful teary eyes make katarina smile drop and worried.

Heejin not even blink her eyes but one of her tears slowly flowing through her left cheek. Her body stuck in the moment. "Appa." She's continue whisper under her breath.

Mina eyes getting teary, she's can't see the pain that drawung on heejin face, she's can't reach how much pain heejin had right now seeing the person just like chaeyoung.

Slowly a hand reach for heejin cheek, catch the tear and spreading the warmth from her hand to heating up heejin cheek.

Slowly heejin closing her eyes, she's wish this moment will last forever. Feeling the most missing feelings in her heart. She's miss her father so much until the words can't describe it. Too much pain hold by herself all the time. Her heart dying to cry all out but the mind keep telling her this person is someone else.

"Are you okay?" Katarina ask with her worried look break everyone silentness.

Heejin hold katarina hand and move it away from her cheek. A small smile on her lip saying that she's okay. "I am okay." But still there's a crack in her voice.

Tzuyu hold katarina shoulder and rubbing it to soothing her as well. Mina rubbing heejin back and whisper. "She's katarina baby not son chaeyoung."

Heejin bow and give a force smile to hide all the pain she's feel. "I am heejin, son heejin, sorry for that earlier, nice to finally meet mommy husband. Mommy told me how much she's love you." Heejin put more colours in her voices to colour the situation.

Katarina smile and pat heejin head. "You are cute, if you want you can call me daddy." Katarina look at mina who giving a soft smile.

Heejin heart beating so fast, all her feeling mixed, she's feel scared, sad, happy and confused. "It's okay, i will make you uncomfortable." Heejin said and smile.

Katarina bend to heejin level and hold both of heejin hand. Again heejin eyes lost in that black ocean of katarina. "I am fine with that, we're expecting our first born but due to my fault we lost our angel, can i make it up with him and be the best father you ever had if only your father will allow me to."

Heejin holding back her tears. Mina try to break the conversation between heejin and katarina, tzuyu also try to separate both of them.

"My father at heaven now, you know what funny is, i am also the reason why she's leaving this world." Heejin look down and pull her hand off from katarina.

Mina want to pull heejin into her embrace but before she's do that heejin already in katarina embrace.

"No one fault baby, everyone will die one day. Do not blame yourself okay. She's must be happy there watching you grow up be a good girl." Katarina ruffling heejin hair.

Heejin can't hold it anymore she's crying and running leaving that place, Mina chase her, katarina want to chase heejin but tzuyu stop her as the event will start later.

"Appa." Heejin crying and walking out from the confusing situation.

Mina hold heejin hand and hug her. "Don't run baby, let's go home okay." Mina said and carry heejin in her arms.

"Eomma, i....i....i mi...miss appa." Heejin sobbing hard and her tears keep flowing.

Mina holding back her tears not to let heejin see her crying. She's bring heejin to her car and comforting heejin.

"Baby look at me." Mina said and wiping heejin tears.

Heejin sobbing and look at mina face. "I miss appa too so much. She's make me promise to not make you cry but i failed and now i want to keep that promise, please don't cry it's breaking my heart seeing my baby crying like this, you want appa happy?"

Heejin nod and pouting. Mina smile and hold heejin hand bring it to her lip and peck it. "Don't cry and live happily here, she's want to watch you happy here with me. Can you promise me that you will be happy?"

Heejin nod. "I promise and make appa happy. I am sorry eomma." Heejin said and hug mina.

Mina smile and hug heejin, kissing her head. 'Look chaeng, she's miss you like how i miss you. I promise i will never make her cry again.'

Meanwhile,

Katarina sit and the voice in her head make her head hurting.

"Arghhh honey my head." Katarina said while holding her head.

Tzuyu take out katarina medicines, lately she's will bring it out with her since katarina always complaining her head hurting. "Feel better?"

Katarina nod and focus back on the event. 'Who are you?'

Leave your votes🥺💕💕