CHAPTER 2

I wouldn't say I like the plot.

IRINA'S POV

"You! How dare you hurt Clementine!"

A pair of powerful hands pushed me to the point where I fell to the ground with a loud thud. My cold gaze turned up when I saw my stupid fiancée. I felt tears form in my eyes, but I held them. FYI, I wasn't tearing up because of the situation; my shoulders hurt.

I was pushed intensely, so that's why my shoulders hurt. My stupid fiancée rambled something, but his words passed into my other ear.

"I heard that you bullied her. For Pete's sake, Irina, grow up!"

I laughed inside. It should be him who grew up. My blue eyes met the brown eyes of the female lead with her swaying black hair. Her brown eyes were full of trouble, like what?

Clementine Tranquilla

The female lead of this stupid cliché novel Her looks are typical because she is a peasant. She is a delicate lady. I acknowledge she is kind-hearted, but I also hate her because she is weak and relies on men to protect her.

She captured the hearts of my stupid fiancé, my older brother, and other rich men.

She can do whatever she wants, even if she captures the heart of my stupid fiancée. I don't care about him since I have no feelings for him. But to use violence. I should probably sue them.

Now that I think about it, my stupid fiancé doesn't even deserve her or me.

I raised my hand to grab a chair to support me as I rose. My shoulders still hurt, but I didn't care. I confidently faced my fiancé, and I slowly walked toward Clementine.

Her eyes are irritating me. She watches me with a worried gaze. I'm not too fond of it. I find it funny. I guess it's time to formulate my plans. I bowed to her, but not too low, and said, "I apologize, Ms. Tranquilla."

"No, no..."

Silence filled the cafeteria, and Clementine continued, "I'm also sorry, Ms. Irina. This accusation is not yet proven that you're the bully. So don't apologize."

It's funny that she apologized to me. 

"Ms. Tranquilla, you should avoid apologizing to me. I mean, don't apologize to the villain who wanted to ruin you. Then, I will get going."

I slowly went out of the cafeteria. When nobody was around, I showed a victorious smile. I sighed and decided to avoid the cafeteria from now on because a cliché scene would always play there every day.

My mind was so full of thoughts that I didn't notice that my feet led me to the back of the cafeteria, where students avoid going in as they believe that evil spirits wander there. What a load of beliefs! But the area indeed feels dead.

However, I find this place comfortable. I brushed off the dead atmosphere and went further into the trees, and I saw a clean table with one chair in the middle of the garden.

Right, the reason no one visits here is because of the trees. I watch the trees emit a scary aura that makes everyone scared. Well, except for me, I died once. I sat in the chair and massaged my shoulders.

The pain in my shoulders didn't subdue, and I silently cried due to the pain. Now that I think about it, this pain is not new to me.

I remembered that incident where I fell on the stairs and shuddered when I reminded myself that the culprit is roaming around within this school.

I still remember the fear I faced at that time. It was scary, and memories came to me like I was nearing death. I grumbled as if I were a gold spoon. No matter what I do, it's hard for me to change because I was raised this way, so there is no way. Ah, never mind; nobody is interested in the side of the villainess.