PROLOGUE

"This scent."

I closed my eyes and said,

"It seems like the plan is working."

My red lips formed a dangerous smile as I leaned into the kitchen sink.

"Mom! TV!"

My eyes look at the 6-year-old twins, demanding cutely that I turn on the Television. I splash my hands in the sink to get rid of the water and reach for my apron to completely dry my soaked hands. I move my body down so that I can reach their height and rub their cute cheeks.

"Alright, I'll get on it, but how about your homework?"

The two grinned and shouted,

"We finish it!"

I smiled and held their hands as we moved to the living room. Both sat on the couch, waiting for me to turn on the Television. I reached for the remote control, and we both excitedly chatted. As I pressed the switch button, a news anchor greeted me with the news. Before I could change the channel, I listened to the news.

"The police have tracked down where the missing children were, however, as soon as the police went to the area. The area is now burned down with the criminal inside the building. The police confirm that the victims are now safe."

I switched it on as I finally heard the result of the criminal. The kids behind me didn't care about the news and bloomed as I switched the channel to the cartoons. And I stood up, going to the kitchen to finish preparing our dinner.

Now that I think about it just before this peaceful life I have the most complicated life ever in this world my thoughts were cut off as the phone rings nonstop and I answered the phone.

"Ruby, mission accomplished."

I turned my body so that the kids wouldn't hear me, not like they cared about my ramblings.

"Good job. You're still the best arsonist, Flame."

I put down the phone and smiled in victory as I continued my daily routine.

This is what a true villain is, not using teenagers in my childish attacks.

In my eyes, I can see dark smoke and a series of sirens outside my apartment window.

'It's been 20 years since I reincarnated into this world.'

I laugh as I ridiculously remember my death.

I was stabbed many times by the supposed-to-be bride of my brother. Right, I caught that b*tch flirting with another man, even if her wedding with my brother is the next day. I got angry and attacked her physically, and suddenly, that girl let out a knife and stabbed me a lot of times.

I shuddered from that memory and continued to remember the information of this world.

This World is a cliché novel named,

My Life's Obstacle

The same plot as the peasant girl who went to the rich school bullied, and so on. If there's a heroine, then there is also a villainess.

That's right, I reincarnated as the villainess. I didn't want to interfere or join the story. So, the dream of being a mob character is finally within my reach.

I closed my eyes as I remember my hardships to reach this part. 

A/N 

Run Away, Dear Villainess is finally edited. This is the new version of the prologue. Don't worry I'll release all 5 chapters in one day.

Release Date: 07/22/2023

From your author,

MARIA BELLA