CHAPTER 7

Preparation for the New Life.

IRINA'S POV

'What should I do? '

Currently, I'm spinning the chair. On the table, my gadgets can be seen. I'm currently working, but I'm bored.

Super bored.

I do this to make money, but I'm not having fun. I scrolled through my social media. And a wonderful idea came to me.

'How about I make an animation trailer for books? '

That sounds cool. I would be happy to help underrated writers. As it is just for entertainment purposes, It will be free. I used a lot of social media to discover good books.

Even in my previous life, I loved reading books. Being an introverted person, it's hard for me to socialize. Having no choice, I pick up books to relieve my sadness.

I messaged the authors of the books. It's good to know that books in this world are good, like in my previous world.

My phone began to vibrate, and I received an unpleasant message. It was from my bad father. I clicked it and read the message app.

[Change your name.]

I let out a disbelieving laugh and started to think.

'Let's change my name.'

However, changing my name means having a guardian. I grumbled and set my name matters aside.

'So expensive! '

I'm now scrolling for schools available in Jalisan, and everything is expensive.

'At this rate, the five million might run out.'

I must save the so-called final gift; however, five million for my studies isn't enough. I scrolled again, hoping to find a cheaper one.

I throw my tablet on the bed. I'm on the verge of crying. None of the schools are cheap.

'Wait, what if I don't study anymore? '

That's impossible! I have to finish. Society judges people easily.

I went out of the room to find Idetta.

'Maybe Idetta can help me.'

I saw Idetta talking on the phone. She was speaking in a cheerful voice, "Great Mom! You will love her!"

Idetta turned around and saw me.

She quickly said farewell to her mom, who was on the phone. She smiled and said, "Oh, good timing, girl. I have good news!"

I curiously looked at her and asked, "Good news?"

She cleared her throat and said, "Well, Mom agreed to help you. She also said the discount is free for people who help us."

"Oh my gosh! Really? Thank you so much!"

I happily expressed my gratitude to Idetta. She laughed and said, "By the way, I was wondering how old you are. You look like a teenager, but I have trust issues. Old ladies nowadays look so young, so how old are you?"

"Ah! I'm 16 years old."

"What? 16! This is absurd! 16 is still young. Girl, I don't know what happened to you. Don't worry. This sister won't pry in your life."

"Right. Speaking of schools, I want to ask you about that. I scrolled through different schools in Jalisan, but everything is so expensive, so I wonder if you know any cheap schools?"